Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (71 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I’m wondering if we’re thinking of using Huijsen as a DM with all the CB’s we got.

At the other side we also have a lot of midfielders if we count guys like Nonge and Barrenechea aswel.

Don’t think that we should sacrifice Huijsen though.

X - Huijsen/Loca - Fagioli/McK​

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
It’s the 2-7-2
The 2-7-2 is basically just a 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 depending how you fill in the positions, you just have to look at it from left to right instead of the usually up and down of the playing field.

The 2's are the back and winger on each side. The 7 are the bunch in between, from goalkeeper to striker. Imagine you standing at the sideline, point of view of the coach.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The Chiesa rumours make absolutely no sense to me. I think some journalist overheard that Motta didn't like the top striker in Juve and they though about Chiesa, but in reality Motta meant Vlahovic. I am 100% sure Motta would rather have Chiesa than Vlahovic. I have studied his tactics and Chiesa fits like a glove

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Who said Chiesa would have the exact same role? Maybe they had that role because they are limited. But also this is nonsensical because Chiesa barely played as a winger for Allegri. So do we sell Yildiz as well, he doesn't play like that.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Bremer, Gatti and Rugani recently signed contract extensions. Danilo would slot in well in Motta's fullback role. Djalo was signed for next season, I assume.

If Calafiori signs - who is going away?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
ffs Romano says we will sacrifice Soule. We are lacking wingers and are probably selling one that would cost us around 50m if we were to buy him.
Strange rumours, no full backs links, but we intend to buy yet another CB and also striker...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 46)