Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (169 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di natale: On Giuntoli's list of midfielders to watch this summer, is Khéphren Thuram. Juve's intention is to invest €65/70m to buy two players in midfield: the number one target is Koopmeiners, but Khéphren together with Samardzic, Frendrup, Colpani, Pasalic is in the category of players between 15 and 25m that the club is considering. #Juventus

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
With Perin reportedly leaving as well we're likely to pick up at least one goalkeeper too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm keen to give Huijsen a chance. Do you think he's ready for a rotational role? I'm thinking especially with our packed schedule we should have probably three starter-quality centre backs in the squad. Is Huijsen at that level yet?
What do you mean if he's ready? In terms of mentality or quality? The kid is playing Serie A football for Roma so surely he is mentally ready for this stage. If he is quality to play for Juve is a different and difficult question to answer. A lot depends on what coach and tactic he is expected to play under

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What do you mean if he's ready? In terms of mentality or quality? The kid is playing Serie A football for Roma so surely he is mentally ready for this stage. If he is quality to play for Juve is a different and difficult question to answer. A lot depends on what coach and tactic he is expected to play under
I don't watch Roma, mon frere but I heard he wasn't playing much so that's why I asked.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

cancelo- loan / or kimmich purchase
caulifowleri
fabian - loan + obligation
ederson loan + obligation
samardzic
orsolini

cancelo-bremer-caulifloweri-cambiaso

samardzic-ederson-fabian

chiesa-vlahovic-yildiz

rotational bench: orsolini-loca-danilo-rugani-fagioli-illing-hujsen-milik
dream signings : messi loan and benzema loan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 128)