Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (111 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
line up is obviously a joke, I assume.
McKennie as a RB would make sense to me though. He is good at running back and forth, somewhat decent crosses, major asset is his throw-ins. Not saying he would be an amazing RB, but he would be more useful there than whatever role he fulfills presently.
I think that it’s possible aswel indeed

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
line up is obviously a joke, I assume.
McKennie as a RB would make sense to me though. He is good at running back and forth, somewhat decent crosses, major asset is his throw-ins. Not saying he would be an amazing RB, but he would be more useful there than whatever role he fulfills presently.
he has the workrate and physical attributes, it's just that positioning wise he's a headless chicken a bit too often. and his passing accuracy would be a concern. fullback passing mistakes are often an immediate threat to cb's. also if you look at his strengths he's at his best in the attacking 3rd, either if you consider his assists, crosses under allegri, or his goals with pirlo

i hope we can aim higher than have mcpotter as a fullback. and he's probably leaving anyway.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"Last week I found some confirmation: #Juventus follows Khephren #Thuram. At this moment, the hottest names for the #Juventus mercato in terms of entries are #Calafiori and #DiGregorio. In the coming days there will be a new encounter for #DiGregorio. #Monza requested information about #Miretti. There is also a contact scheduled with the entourage of #Soulé, also in the coming days."

[@romeoagresti - @juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
he has the workrate and physical attributes, it's just that positioning wise he's a headless chicken a bit too often. and his passing accuracy would be a concern. fullback passing mistakes are often an immediate threat to cb's. also if you look at his strengths he's at his best in the attacking 3rd, either if you consider his assists, crosses under allegri, or his goals with pirlo

i hope we can aim higher than have mcpotter as a fullback. and he's probably leaving anyway.
Valid points!

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
If for whatever reason we can't get Calafiori, we should reset our sights on Scalvini. He still has that WC potential as the game showed, and is only 20.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Was coming to post about Ederson. With the massive rumored for Koopmeiners it might be smarter to go for Ederson.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Matteo Ruggeri has become a fantastic left (wing) back. We could use him here.

Last edited:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The key signing that we can't miss is Calafiori.

Midfielders, wingbacks, wingers there will be options.

But what Calafiori showed this season is just amazing, not only is he a great defender but he is also amazing going forward, I would say he is the most important player for Thiago Mottas Bologna, and we need him in Juve.

If Bremer stays, Calafiori-Bremer would be a amazing duo.

For Calafiori we need to act fast, his price can't be 25 million euros anymore (the price mentioned in the media) I believe it will be 30 million euros atleast, I could see them wanting 35- 40 million euro. Let's hope we go hard for him early, he is the one we can't miss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 47)