Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (88 Viewers)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
cancelo- loan / or kimmich purchase
caulifowleri
fabian - loan + obligation
ederson loan + obligation
samardzic
orsolini

cancelo-bremer-caulifloweri-cambiaso

samardzic-ederson-fabian

chiesa-vlahovic-yildiz

rotational bench: orsolini-loca-danilo-rugani-fagioli-illing-hujsen-milik
dream signings : messi loan and benzema loan
what about harry kane

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
cancelo- loan / or kimmich purchase
caulifowleri
fabian - loan + obligation
ederson loan + obligation
samardzic
orsolini

cancelo-bremer-caulifloweri-cambiaso

samardzic-ederson-fabian

chiesa-vlahovic-yildiz

rotational bench: orsolini-loca-danilo-rugani-fagioli-illing-hujsen-milik
dream signings : messi loan and benzema loan
Not reading that essay

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yildiz, Cambiaso, Fagioli, Chiesa, Vlahovic

Add Calafiori and two new midfielders(rumored targets) and we are looking at a strong core group of players and most of them are very young by Serie A standards

We might not win anything next season most probably but I firmly believe we will have a strong JJ team in a couple of years time

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Riccardo Calafiori, on the shortlist of several top European clubs after his excellent season at Bologna; Juventus, on it since February. Nothing done yet, Thiago Motta's next step is key. As revealed in March, Basel will received around 40/50% of future sale over €4m.

Nothing done yet, Thiago Motta's next step is key. As revealed in March, Basel will received around 40/50% of future sale over €4m

FabrizioRomano

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Everyday single day it's the exact same news I'm reading.

Juve have agreement with Motta.
Calafiori is Juves top target.
Juve to meet Rabiots mother in coming weeks.
Juve won't sell Bremer unless an offer of 70m arrives.
Juve want to keep Huijsen but will sell for 30m.
Juve want to renew McKennie at same wages but wants more so meeting in the coming weeks.
If Chiesa won't renew for another year he will be on the market so meeting in coming weeks.
Vlahovic wants to renew and spread out wages so meeting in coming weeks.

Can't wait until all this uncertainty is over as its exhausting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“It is true that Juventus is following Lille winger Edon Zhegrova. However if Juve play with two wingers, they'll need two in that position.”

[Romeo Agresti via @RZDMR21]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It is a silly formation. I would remove Soule and put in Dopeminers or Locatelli. Motta doesn't even play with one natural CM.

Yield Jizz - Loca - Fags - Chiesa

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If we presume the objective is to be back challenging for Champions League in 5 years then in the current squad these are the guys who definitely look good enough (and will still be young enough) to start in such a team:

Bremer, Cambiaso, Chiesa, Vlahovic, and then possibly Yildiz-- hopefully we get to see more of him as a starter.

Locatelli, Fagioli, Gatti and McKennie have shown periods of being at that level but would need to show it consistently. Def good enough for bench at least.

Barrenechea, Soule, Huijsen and Caviglia definitely have the talent but need to show it here and with the first team on a regular basis. Def keep all of them.

So this is what we've got for now if we presume Yildiz is the real deal

1716363622422.png

We're going to need these players and we need them to be genuine Champions League contender quality.

1716363766143.png

In an ideal world all four youngsters I mentioned would grow into these players we need over the next five years. If we have to sell Bremer it had better be to get two players of required quality. Another CB and a GK for example. If somebody offers big money for Soule imo we take it and spend it on somebody with fewer question marks. No more pissing around, I want us to focus on regaining and maintaining a level of quality. No more Arthurs or Rabiots or Alcarazes.

We need a five-year plan. We need a coach who is keen to be with us for those five years, and we need a sense of community and identity to keep the squad together and stop Dusan or whoever being tempted away by Chelsea-- unless again a big sale enables the purchase of two players of Champions League winner level. We regain and we maintain our level of quality.

Hoping Giuntoli and Motta see things the same way and are able to pull it off.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
sign de zerbi for ultimate entertainment and you don't have to defend :baus:

this must be the dumbest fantasy lineup of the season

- - - Updated - - -

just saw mckennie at right back :rofl: fuck off
line up is obviously a joke, I assume.
McKennie as a RB would make sense to me though. He is good at running back and forth, somewhat decent crosses, major asset is his throw-ins. Not saying he would be an amazing RB, but he would be more useful there than whatever role he fulfills presently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 55)