Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (57 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Calafiori
Thuram
Koopmeiners(?)
New CB(?)

Gonna take a lot of investment even with a potential sale of Bremer.
With Perin reportedly leaving as well we're likely to pick up at least one goalkeeper too.

- - - Updated - - -

if they sell Bremer (aka if Man U is dumb enough to offer 70M for a CB) they would have space for Huijsen on top of Calafiori.
I'm keen to give Huijsen a chance. Do you think he's ready for a rotational role? I'm thinking especially with our packed schedule we should have probably three starter-quality centre backs in the squad. Is Huijsen at that level yet?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With Perin reportedly leaving as well we're likely to pick up at least one goalkeeper too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm keen to give Huijsen a chance. Do you think he's ready for a rotational role? I'm thinking especially with our packed schedule we should have probably three starter-quality centre backs in the squad. Is Huijsen at that level yet?
We have Gatti, the Serie B Lumberjack, starting some games for us Bro. :sergio: :sigh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Keep: Vlahovic, Bremer, Chiesa, Yildiz, Cambiaso.
Get rid of: Alex Sandro, De Sciglio, Gatti, Rabiot, McKennie, Weah, Locatelli, Kean, Kostic, Pogba.
Keep, sell or loan, whatever: Szczesny, Danilo, Rugani, Miretti, Milik, Iling, Perin, Fagioli, Huijsen, Soule, Barrenechea, Nicolussi.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Imo we keep Gatti long-term.

Wild card CB with a lot of character that can fill in here and there and play Coppa. We need players like that in the team. Last few years only player who had any personality at all was Pinsoglio and he's a mascot not a player.

Plus he is capable of playing well. Let's not forget he had that run that had half the forum hailing him as the new Chiellini

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think hes ready for at minimum a rotational role. Theres a reason Dortmund want him. I also think he fits Motta because of his ability on the ball. I dont want to sell Bremer, he might be the most irreplaceable player weve got, but keeping Huijsen would be great.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, forgot about GK. Gonna need a big budget to sign all these rumored targets so be prepared to be disappointed.

Also we play in like 5 comps next season including club world cup and an expanded CL format.

In a scenario where we sell Bremer, that would leave us with Calafiori, Raguno, Gatti and an inexperienced Huijsen as CB options. We are going to be in trouble if this is how our backline is going to look like next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 45)