Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just hope we build for it properly instead of changing our mind again and again

Tbh we can't really afford to be a competitive club at the top with wingers because the likes of fucking Antony & Murdyk cost nearly 100M euros. Idk how much a genuinely proven winger would cost. More than our yearly budget.

On paper we're not a million miles away from having a solid 352. A LCB and a midfielder who's like Pogba but actually still a pro footballer would do wonders.

Jury is out on RWB but the left is covered.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Fulham are considering to sign Kean as one of the options to replace Mitrovic. The English club are in strong a position to pay around €30m for him. Juventus want a permanent sale and no loan deals. [@Guardian] #Juventus

I think Guardian is reliable source when it comes to EPL transfer?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is Swedish, he is really not that good. Basic player the few times I seen him in NT. Cheap depth kind of signing.

If we wanted him we could gotten him ages ago.
We absolutely need a RWB/RB though. If Weah gets injured we fucked. And Weah shouldn't even be a starter in the first place lol.

I mean, McKennie and DeS are our backups :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is Swedish, he is really not that good. Basic player the few times I seen him in NT. Cheap depth kind of signing.

If we wanted him we could gotten him ages ago.
I agree he is nothing special but I trust him to do a better Job as Weah's deputy than Mckennie. But at the same time we don't have a lot of time left in this window and for me a RWB/RB is more of a priority than an attacker. I don't even trust De sciglio will play or be available for more than 1/3 matches this season. Also the Castagne trail has gone cold, even id take him now at a modest price despite my objections earlier in the window

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We absolutely need a RWB/RB though. If Weah gets injured we fucked. And Weah shouldn't even be a starter in the first place lol.

I mean, McKennie and DeS are our backups :lol:

Yeah I'd go as far to say whatever RWB we bring in if we do get one will be in competition to start for us.

Wesh has the physical tools and Lord knows we could use more pace in the team but from what I seen online fans of his old club didn't care one bit that he left & were happy with the price which is a tad concerning as he was cheap as fuck in a world where 5 good games usually means you're worth 30M

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah I'd go as far to say whatever RWB we bring in if we do get one will be in competition to start for us.

Wesh has the physical tools and Lord knows we could use more pace in the team but from what I seen online fans of his old club didn't care one bit that he left & were happy with the price which is a tad concerning as he was cheap as fuck in a world where 5 good games usually means you're worth 30M
Well it is Lille they're used to players being sold so I can't imagine they really have any rights to protest to sales. But yes Weah is still a raw player and he needs proper competition in the same position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)