Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sassuolos price will come crashing in the next few days or they're brain damaged. Absolute last chance to monetize Berardi.

But we should go for Samardzic instead

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A loan and option deal to Frosinone incoming
we should have quoted Sassuolo 100 mill for lolz

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Lazio.....

❗Juventus are willing to pay a large part of Bonucci's salary if he joined Lazio.

[@Gazzetta_it]
Does Giuntoli actually work for Juve? I swear he's done more work for Lazio if anything.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bonucci is a clear negative for Lazio. The fact they'd pay even 0.01$ is shocking and a big win for us
Not if we're paying a large portion of his wages still.

Do we know if this will be the same case with Union Berlin?

Its a difficult one, a part of me wants him to remain in Italy or go to England so he can be exposed for the fraud that he is, but I don't want us to contribute anything/too much to making the move happen

or go to a nice club like Union Berlin and pile undeserved misery on them but at least he'll be off our books

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Its a difficult one, a part of me wants him to remain in Italy or go to England so he can be exposed for the fraud that he is, but I don't want us to contribute anything/too much to making the move happen

or go to a nice club like Union Berlin and pile undeserved misery on them but at least he'll be off our books
This is a serie C level player on a billion dollars who hired Johnny Cochran just so he can stay in our facilities. What money do you expect to get for this cancerous tumor

The best we can hope is Sarri plays him and he murders their backline

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Badass Guru, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for my earlier critique. In my misunderstanding, I believed that your predictive abilities had waned as a result of your lack of projections regarding transfers. In hindsight, I now comprehend that your absence of forecasts was a reflection of the stagnant nature of the mercato during that period.
Moving forward, could you provide some insight into the potential addition of a new player to Juventus? Specifically, I am curious about the possibility of an unexpected acquisition, someone who hasn't been widely anticipated by the public. Some new Diego, perhaps?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is a serie C level player on a billion dollars who hired Johnny Cochran just so he can stay in our facilities. What money do you expect to get for this cancerous tumor

The best we can hope is Sarri plays him and he murders their backline
I honestly can't wait for him to finally fuck off though, waited years for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Badass Guru, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for my earlier critique. In my misunderstanding, I believed that your predictive abilities had waned as a result of your lack of projections regarding transfers. In hindsight, I now comprehend that your absence of forecasts was a reflection of the stagnant nature of the mercato during that period.
Moving forward, could you provide some insight into the potential addition of a new player to Juventus? Specifically, I am curious about the possibility of an unexpected acquisition, someone who hasn't been widely anticipated by the public. Some new Diego, perhaps?
No the ultras and the club have been standoffish for years, even under the new administration there were rumours that the 2 parties would meet but it wasn't the case. Basically we are all in the dark, even the journalists it seems, despite his somewhat outlandish stories at times even Momblano has been quiet this summer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No the ultras and the club have been standoffish for years, even under the new administration there were rumours that the 2 parties would meet but it wasn't the case. Basically we are all in the dark, even the journalists it seems, despite his somewhat outlandish stories at times even Momblano has been quiet this summer.
If I am deciphering correctly, there is a mysterious newcomer preparing to join our ranks. You're holding back on revealing the identity, aiming to keep us in suspense.
Am I onto something, you old dog? :D
Come on, drop a hint. Is it a striker, a midfielder perhaps? Not a winger, don't say that it's a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)