Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
We can use Cambiaso there... we can change the formation but lets be real, the real problem is that if we dont get anybody, we are giving Allegri the perfect excuse to keep using McK there...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'll remember him. I used to read some works of a German linguist with the same surname (without the T at the end), so I'll definitely remember this name.
Now I'll check some videos.

Btw, do you only like the player or we're trying to sign him?
No I like what I've seen of him so far but it's still very early days, I can't imagine we are even linked with him, there was a forward that I liked in Beltran at River plate but he's signed for Fiorentina

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They sold mitrovic for what? 53M or something? And Kean is 10 years younger?
Mitrovic is actually 28yo apparently, more or less the prime for a striker and with likely still many good years ahead of him given his game was never reliant on speed but rather on strength, heading ability and smart positioning, nevermind he was like a superstar for Fulham and even a well known figure worldwide of the Premier League, also somewhat of a ‘hero’ for his Serbian national team, stock was high as they say so the transfer fee involving him was somewhat justifiable….

On the other hand there’s Kean who is indeed 5years or so younger but also a big question mark, a guy known to have flopped at Everton and more recently at Juve, not denying there’s potential for him to get better but realistically at 25M upfront i don’t see us refusing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)