Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Morata wasn't good enough the first time here, he wasn't good enough the second time here, he certainly won't be good enough the third time either,
I do not agree.
Morata was good at his first time here. He wasnt amazing but he did perform well.
Second stint - Morata was good but also missed a bit.
I think the problem is we only look at his goals assists rather than what he did on the field. He played well except for scoring goals (in fact he played way better than how Vlahovic is playing for us)
It doesnt make him an amazing player but as a rotation player to rotate with Vlahovic - He is actually a good player.

The problem are his wages - Do we really want to pay high wages to someone who is coming as a rotation type of player?
I mean if we are getting someone who is going to be a pure starter and is a key to our game - Yeah give him the wages he wants but should we talk about a rotation player - the type we should be able to replace without too many problems - It doesnt make sense

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What potential? He's arguably regressed since he was 21. What is he going to learn/improve in the next 4 years as a bench player that he hasn't for the last 4.
The team regressed Kean actually improved. He still is a rotation/sub calibre for a team like Juve but he isnt that bad.
When we play good football he might show what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

If its an ACL we have a good chance

Jul 13, 2010
Sell: Kostic and Kean
Loan: Miretti and Soule
Buy: Holm and Samardzic

I think this could work. Illing will replace Kostic, Kaio and Milik is enough to replace Kean, Miretti progress has stalled since he's not playing regularly, Soule is just not progressing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
❗Pochettino would like to speak with Lukaku to understand the feasibility of his re-inclusion in the squad.

[@DiMarzio] #Juventus
Fucking do it!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Barco is 100% the real fucking deal
Cant see anyone but Palmeiras winning this tbh the other side of the draw is weak as fuck and really its difficult to see either Boca or Racing beating an in form Palmeiras

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
C.M says Chiesa might go to Chelsea and we get Morata to replace him - It seems journalists are poised on changing Vlahovic Chiesa to some Lukaku Morata or whatever.
Anyway its late in the transfer window so I dont expect anything like that to happen. Maybe Kean will leave but I dont think any others are leaving.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sell: Kostic and Kean
Loan: Miretti and Soule
Buy: Holm and Samardzic

I think this could work. Illing will replace Kostic, Kaio and Milik is enough to replace Kean, Miretti progress has stalled since he's not playing regularly, Soule is just not progressing.
Soule is a guy with good dribbling skills and his movement isnt bad either but did you take a look at what he does after his dribbles? His passes arent exactly Messi like and his shooting is definitely no Ronaldo. The guy is hyped but the truth is there is nothing to be hyped about.

Miretti on loan - I doubt it will materialize but Im all for it.
Soule - He must go, he has no future here.
Holm - He is a good player but honestly I see nothing special about him.
Samardzic - Talented player, but I think we have other priorities to take care of. There are others that should be signed before we even think about Samardzic.

Lauriente - Yes the Sassuolo player, He can have a good career but I see more Napoli than Juve in his future.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata and Lukaku. Why do I insist in checking transfer news... it's disgusting..
I dont mind Morata for Kean although there are probably other transfers I rather see happening before this one.
Lukaku is just a big fat no. He is old, has an Inter past, not in his prime, in other words he is just a big goon now. Considering his age and the fact he is only likely to decline from now on - There is one positive against so many negatives. No sense in making this deal happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Would only believe it when official

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I can't believe we've limited our options to a revolving door target that seems to pop up every summer and a 30 year old washed up oaf. Are our scouts really this useless? It's like these people don't know anything beyond Italian football and former juve players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The price for Samardzic is too low. Just take him and put at SS or RW or RCM hurry
Too low? It was around 25 mill including counter part last time I checked. No doubt udinese will apply a Juve tax on it and ask for 35 mill at least. Then there's his father to deal with...

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for Union Berlin their loyal fans don't deserve the pain and misery he will bring.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Too low? It was around 25 mill including counter part last time I checked. No doubt udinese will apply a Juve tax on it and ask for 35 mill at least. Then there's his father to deal with...

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for Union Berlin their loyal fans don't deserve the pain and misery he will bring.
In another poor championship like German he can shine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)