Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Man juve living from paycheck to paycheck…. Mercato is really boring when you’re broke

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
It will be better next season if we qualify for the CL.

This was always going to be an extremely quiet and non eventful mercato. And tbh I’m glad it is. We need a small squad for this season and should be trying to shrink the squad not add to it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No further transfer activity would make it a very satisfactory window. A one of relief especially if Lukaku doesn't come.

Allegro doesn't deserve anymore new players. Work with what you have or fuck off. This squad without Europe should sleepwalk it's way towards top 4 even with a terrible manager in charge.

Get CL and start afresh with a new manager and new vision next season.

Jul 2, 2006
No further transfer activity would make it a very satisfactory window. A one of relief especially if Lukaku doesn't come.

Allegro doesn't deserve anymore new players. Work with what you have or fuck off. This squad without Europe should sleepwalk it's way towards top 4 even with a terrible manager in charge.

Get CL and start afresh with a new manager and new vision next season.
They wont fire that son of a bitch if we reach cl, only to get our asses handed over to us by maccabi.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
right now it seem more like not Vlaho for Lukaku, but Kean for Morata. Would u guys do it? Third spell of Morata here? in expenses of Kean?
The other issue is selling Kostic or Iling and i hope this are the last moves we are considering for first team (bar sales of minor players).

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
right now it seem more like not Vlaho for Lukaku, but Kean for Morata. Would u guys do it? Third spell of Morata here? in expenses of Kean?
The other issue is selling Kostic or Iling and i hope this are the last moves we are considering for first team (bar sales of minor players).
I still think we'll make a last minute play for Penardi

Penardi for Kean would be a better trade. Somehow I don't believe the Morata rumors.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I still think we'll make a last minute play for Penardi

Penardi for Kean would be a better trade. Somehow I don't believe the Morata rumors.
Yeah thats also a possibility. I also believe that this Berardi drama is all driven by Marotta as a revenge for the Lukaku deal. We all know Carnevali is Marottas bitch. probably asked him to drag it as much as he can and milk us.

Jun 16, 2020
I won’t. Morata will be 31 next month, Kean 24 later this season. I do consider Morata as the better player but Kean has some good potential aswel.

I rather had Morata than Milik

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I won’t. Morata will be 31 next month, Kean 24 later this season. I do consider Morata as the better player but Kean has some good potential aswel.

I rather had Morata than Milik

What potential? He's arguably regressed since he was 21. What is he going to learn/improve in the next 4 years as a bench player that he hasn't for the last 4.

Jun 16, 2020
What potential? He's arguably regressed since he was 21. What is he going to learn/improve in the next 4 years as a bench player that he hasn't for the last 4.
Kean knows how to score, if he’s able to control his body a bit better and improve stopping the ball/turning with it he has all the potential to become a very decent striker. Good enough for our bench I’d say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)