Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Typical JJ signing then.
I would envisage he's more for the next gen team if anything

- - - Updated - - -

If I am deciphering correctly, there is a mysterious newcomer preparing to join our ranks. You're holding back on revealing the identity, aiming to keep us in suspense.
Am I onto something, you old dog? :D
Come on, drop a hint. Is it a striker, a midfielder perhaps? Not a winger, don't say that it's a winger.
Personally I think we are still after another forward/winger, midfielder, RB, obviously subject to sales, but it seems to me alot of what we are doing this summer is based on instinct and opportunities rather than anything that was planned a while ago due to the timing of Giuntoli's arrival.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Good news on the Lukaku front. Sky reporting that Roma director in London to try and finalise a loan deal. Seems like this move is rapidly gaining traction.
I get it, no one wants Lukaku here, but he's levels above Belotti and would make Roma significantly better. Hopefully they can't afford it and he ends up in Saudi or somewhere other than Serie A.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come on gives us some excitement this last week Guintoli

McKennie out, Samardzic in and some reinforcement for the right side please

Samardzic, because of his father, is gonna be the biggiest headache signing for any interest club this summer lol Its gonna be a saga on its own trying to deal with that.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I get it, no one wants Lukaku here, but he's levels above Belotti and would make Roma significantly better. Hopefully they can't afford it and he ends up in Saudi or somewhere other than Serie A.
He'll get injured and Belotti lost his confidence again. #alliswell

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
40m would cripple Roma, so unless Chelsea desperately agree structured loan and pay over long term. I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)