Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will leave Lazio due to his ‘desire to try a new experience’, with his decision now ‘irreversible’. Arsenal ‘remain the favourite destination’ of the player & they have ‘taken the most convinced steps’ in signing him. [@CorSport via @Sport_Witness]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
this is the squad i wanna see next season. Considering everything going on, I might get my wish

GK
*Tek
Perin
Pinsoglio

CB
Bremer
Danilo
De Winter (Gatti replacement, who I think should be loaned out)
Riccio
Huijsen (his progression and ability to play LCB means we dont have to dip into the market)
*Bonucci

Wingbacks
Kostic
Iling
Cambiaso
Barbieri

CM
Pogba
Locatelli
Fagioli
Rovella
Miretti
Ranocchia

Considering Pogba's durability, they will need an extra body. They usually carry 6 mids though and they have Nonge who should be an option next season. I think Barrenechea gets loaned to a smaller serie A/serie B side

FW
Chiesa
Vlahovic (not against a sale if someone wants to offer 80M+)
Milik
Kean
Soule
Yildiz (Might not be at the beginning of the season but I think he will be promoted at some point)

*I dont want these two bums here, but their wages make them hard to dump. They also only have one year left on their contracts, so just let them expire and move on. I'm hoping they buy Carnesecchi as the long term GK. They dont need to go outside to replace Bonucci. KDW, Huijsen, and Riccio are all good on the ball.

So really no new buys. Self sufficient. The one thing this fucking club can do is scout and develop young talent, so may as well lean on that to get them out of the gutter.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You've got me interested in your opinion now. Pls rank these midfielders for their stints (impact on the pitch only) at Juventus, and put them in tiers if ya like:

Locatelli
Marchisio
Pereyra
Pirlo
Aquilani
Rabiot
Vidal
Pogba
Matuidi
Melo
Sturaro
Marrone
Pjanic
Khedira
McKennie
Paredes (included him because I want a reference point for where your floor is, presuming he's the worst. Don't put him tier 1000000 or cockpiss tier or whatever please :grin: )
Elite Tier:
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Marchisio

Quality Tier:
Pjanic
Khedira
Locatelli

Solid Tier:
Pereyra
Matuidi

Meh:
Fagiot
McNuggets

:yuck: :inter:
Accidental Footballer aka Stumpraro
Melo
Marrone
Aquilani
Parepiss

I considered moving The Accidental Footballer aka Stumpraro to the Meh tier, but he's a garbage footballer, and I severely dislike/detest limited footballers, so he had to be placed in the lowest tier. I tried being objective (placing Fagiot in the Meh tier for example), but some bias was evident nonetheless.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Elite Tier:
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Marchisio

Quality Tier:
Pjanic
Khedira
Locatelli

Solid Tier:
Pereyra
Matuidi

Meh:
Fagiot
McNuggets

:yuck: :inter:
Accidental Footballer aka Stumpraro
Melo
Marrone
Aquilani
Parepiss

I considered moving The Accidental Footballer aka Stumpraro to the Meh tier, but he's a garbage footballer, and I severely dislike/detest limited footballers, so he had to be placed in the lowest tier. I tried being objective (placing Fagiot in the Meh tier for example), but some bias was evident nonetheless.
How Loca is at quality tier? :lol:
He's on course to have 2 bad seasons

Stumpraro had good game against Bayern and Madrid. That alone should put him into elite

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zaniolo was always been overrated hype. Just like his teammate now - El Sharaway. Galatasaray now - Atalanta/Fiorentina in 2 years.
Now he should regret of not accepting moving to EPL. More people watching easier to find better team after.
But Galatasaray at 23 is career bottom.
yeah it's gonna be tough.

only player i remember who went from turkish team to becoming one of the best attacking wingers is ribery when he left i think fenerbeche to bayern. but at that point he was an an established winger for france.

hope zaniolo can have a similar career

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
You've got me interested in your opinion now. Pls rank these midfielders for their stints (impact on the pitch only) at Juventus, and put them in tiers if ya like:

Locatelli
Marchisio
Pereyra
Pirlo
Aquilani
Rabiot
Vidal
Pogba
Matuidi
Melo
Sturaro
Marrone
Pjanic
Khedira
McKennie
Paredes (included him because I want a reference point for where your floor is, presuming he's the worst. Don't put him tier 1000000 or cockpiss tier or whatever please :grin: )
God:
Sturaro

DemiGod:
Giacch
Padoin

Legend:
MVP

Elite:
Pereyra
Pogba (Can't be legend yet because his 2nd stint)

Don't care about the rest

Hernanes is missing though :sad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How Loca is at quality tier? :lol:
He's on course to have 2 bad seasons

Stumpraro had good game against Bayern and Madrid. That alone should put him into elite
Silence peasant. You know nothing. Stumpraro is a mediocre piece of shit. Loca has shown glimpses of his potential, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, it's my fucking list.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
yeah it's gonna be tough.

only player i remember who went from turkish team to becoming one of the best attacking wingers is ribery when he left i think fenerbeche to bayern. but at that point he was an an established winger for france.

hope zaniolo can have a similar career
He became an established winger at Marseille not by going to Turkey.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
this is the squad i wanna see next season. Considering everything going on, I might get my wish

GK
*Tek
Perin
Pinsoglio

CB
Bremer
Danilo
De Winter (Gatti replacement, who I think should be loaned out)
Riccio
Huijsen (his progression and ability to play LCB means we dont have to dip into the market)
*Bonucci

Wingbacks
Kostic
Iling
Cambiaso
Barbieri

CM
Pogba
Locatelli
Fagioli
Rovella
Miretti
Ranocchia

Considering Pogba's durability, they will need an extra body. They usually carry 6 mids though and they have Nonge who should be an option next season. I think Barrenechea gets loaned to a smaller serie A/serie B side

FW
Chiesa
Vlahovic (not against a sale if someone wants to offer 80M+)
Milik
Kean
Soule
Yildiz (Might not be at the beginning of the season but I think he will be promoted at some point)

*I dont want these two bums here, but their wages make them hard to dump. They also only have one year left on their contracts, so just let them expire and move on. I'm hoping they buy Carnesecchi as the long term GK. They dont need to go outside to replace Bonucci. KDW, Huijsen, and Riccio are all good on the ball.

So really no new buys. Self sufficient. The one thing this fucking club can do is scout and develop young talent, so may as well lean on that to get them out of the gutter.
What position has De Winter been playing in at Empoli? CB or RB? Also that attack is very lacklustre. Need a Thuram/Gnonto or somebody else of the like to replace Di Maria.

When Tuzzers going to call him Bald Nazi after a poor performance...:tuttosport:
We sold Dybala because he couldn't fit into our system. I'm not sure how this guy would.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What position has De Winter been playing in at Empoli? CB or RB? Also that attack is very lacklustre. Need a Thuram/Gnonto or somebody else of the like to replace Di Maria.

We sold Dybala because he couldn't fit into our system. I'm not sure how this guy would.
What system might that be? :howler: :rofl: The way I see it we've been lacking identity, a gameplan, and playing like shit. There's no system, just haphazard BS :b81:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What system might that be? :howler: :rofl: The way I see it we've been lacking identity, a gameplan, and playing like shit. There's no system, just haphazard BS :b81:
You're right that we've seen no clear system under Allegri during his second stint but from what I've seen at Roma Dybala has thrived as a CAM/Shadow striker in a formation that we don't really use. If we truly want to see a 433 (which I think this team is best suited for) then players of this caliber don't make much sense unless you intend on making them adapt to playing out of position.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolo 'Il Kebab' Zaniolo
Italy's best talent they say :touched:. Should have gone to Bournemouth. At least he could have used them as a stepping stone to a bigger PL club, had he performed well there. He really didn't think this through prudently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)