Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What position has De Winter been playing in at Empoli? CB or RB? Also that attack is very lacklustre. Need a Thuram/Gnonto or somebody else of the like to replace Di Maria.

We sold Dybala because he couldn't fit into our system. I'm not sure how this guy would.
I've watched three of his starts, hes played CB in all of them. I do remember Allegri giving him a start at RB though and he has experience there. I view him as a ball playing CB though. I hope they dont loan him out again, I'd rather bet on him than Gatti tbh, he plays more intelligent.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I've watched three of his starts, hes played CB in all of them. I do remember Allegri giving him a start at RB though and he has experience there. I view him as a ball playing CB though. I hope they dont loan him out again, I'd rather bet on him than Gatti tbh, he plays more intelligent.
The last time I watched him he was far from being impressive. Then again I didnt watch him this season. Did he improve from barely a Serie A defender to a good one or is he still on the way to become a good one?
Gatti to me is a bit better than barely a Serie A player but way off what should be our standart

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I just want to express how happy I am that we are 100% def getting rid of Rabiot, Alex Sandro, Paredes, Di Maria and Cuadrado.

If we can talk Woj and Bonucci out the door as well it would be a glorious start to a mercato.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The last time I watched him he was far from being impressive. Then again I didnt watch him this season. Did he improve from barely a Serie A defender to a good one or is he still on the way to become a good one?
Gatti to me is a bit better than barely a Serie A player but way off what should be our standart
I thought he was u23s most consistent CB last season. This season he’s made the big jump from C to A and worked his way into being starter for Empoli. His best game came against Inter a couple weeks ago.

If we took all the CBs that are owned by Juve and ranked them for next season, I would go

1. Bremer
2. Danilo
3. De Winter
4. Riccio
5. Huijsen
6. Gatti
7. Bonucci
8. Rugani

Muharemovic is intriguing as well, but he’s been injured this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I thought he was u23s most consistent CB last season. This season he’s made the big jump from C to A and worked his way into being starter for Empoli. His best game came against Inter a couple weeks ago.

If we took all the CBs that are owned by Juve and ranked them for next season, I would go

1. Bremer
2. Danilo
3. De Winter
4. Riccio
5. Huijsen
6. Gatti
7. Bonucci
8. Rugani

Muharemovic is intriguing as well, but he’s been injured this season.
We can try I guess. Danilo is good as a connector but Im not a fan of his defensive aspect.
Regardless I think the club must sign a good CB and the best I can think of is Scalvini.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Huijsen and Gatti better than Bonucci? Cmon, I'm not massively fond of the guy either but let's not go overboard.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Huijsen and Gatti better than Bonucci? Cmon, I'm not massively fond of the guy either but let's not go overboard.
this is purely for next season. Guys don’t get more durable as they age. It’ll probably end like Barzaglis last season where he barely played

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tbh I'd have most defenders over bumucci

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to express how happy I am that we are 100% def getting rid of Rabiot, Alex Sandro, Paredes, Di Maria and Cuadrado.

If we can talk Woj and Bonucci out the door as well it would be a glorious start to a mercato.
Bumucci is the one I'm most looking forward to see leave, shit player, shit captain, talks a load of shit. I'd keep anyone of those those names you mentioned if it meant getting rid of bumucci sooner

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Tbh I'd have most defenders over bumucci

- - - Updated - - -

Bumucci is the one I'm most looking forward to see leave, shit player, shit captain, talks a load of shit. I'd keep anyone of those those names you mentioned if it meant getting rid of bumucci sooner
I dont think we talk enough about how bad of a captain Bonucci has been. Yelling a bunch of shit and being vocal in the media doesnt make one a leader. You almost never hear players praise his leadership, whereas with Buffon and Chiellini thats all you'd hear. Even Danilo gets more respect.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Zaniolo has a good agent. If he plays well in Turkey he's gonna be very cheap for anyone looking to buy him. His clause evidently drops to below 30M next summer, and even further in '25. He's still only 23. Buying a 25-26 year old talent like Zaniolo for 20-30M? Not bad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont think we talk enough about how bad of a captain Bonucci has been. Yelling a bunch of shit and being vocal in the media doesnt make one a leader. You almost never hear players praise his leadership, whereas with Buffon and Chiellini thats all you'd hear. Even Danilo gets more respect.
Hes quite literally the most useless person in the club full stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)