Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I dont think we talk enough about how bad of a captain Bonucci has been. Yelling a bunch of shit and being vocal in the media doesnt make one a leader. You almost never hear players praise his leadership, whereas with Buffon and Chiellini thats all you'd hear. Even Danilo gets more respect.
He should absolutely be pushed out of the club come the Summer. I kinda hope he gets some massive salary from MLS or Middle East and leaves. He won't be able to offer anything significant anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He should absolutely be pushed out of the club come the Summer. I kinda hope he gets some massive salary from MLS or Middle East and leaves. He won't be able to offer anything significant anymore.
he will never leave Italy, that’s why he came crawling back to Juve. Guardiola wanted him for years but bonucci never wanted to leave the country.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I thought he was u23s most consistent CB last season. This season he’s made the big jump from C to A and worked his way into being starter for Empoli. His best game came against Inter a couple weeks ago.

If we took all the CBs that are owned by Juve and ranked them for next season, I would go

1. Bremer
2. Danilo
3. De Winter
4. Riccio
5. Huijsen
6. Gatti
7. Bonucci
8. Rugani

Muharemovic is intriguing as well, but he’s been injured this season.
Oh wow, is De Winter really that good? Or is everybody else just really that shit?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Is De Winter still a mix between CB and RB? I remember him a bit like that but I never watched him much.

If so, seems like a clear choice to return and be tried as a rotation option for the RCB role.

We are waaaaay too broke and in crisis to afford basically the like 8 players or so that we will need in the summer. I hope chances are given to the kids to rebuild the squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the fuck? if you don't know how are WE supposed to know

Fam, I only watch Juve games now (and with half the time on my cell or skip speeding through the game if its not live). I cant even remember the last non Juve Serie A game I seen. Been ages.

Dont even watch the milano Derby, or their big games vs napoli, how the hell am I supposed to watch Empoli (except when we play them, and I dont remember him in first game).

And for outside Italy only big CL ties, very rarely big EPL games. Those are atleast games with the chance to deliver some quality.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #177
    these fucks in the league are even fucking with our mercato. Who would want to come here not knowing in what division or which competition?

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
    these fucks in the league are even fucking with our mercato. Who would want to come here not knowing in what division or which competition?
    That`s why they only linked us with mediocre players like these above from Empoli. These are fine for either Seria B or no-Europe season

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Gazzetta linking us strongly with Frattesi, very good player and he is ready, it does seem unlikely that he won't go to Roma though. Being Roman and all, another fan like Lorenzo Pellegrini and Florenzi.

High energy, attacking mezzala good at breaking the lines with runs and creating chances. Rich man's McKennie, poor man's Barella.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)