Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That must be embarrassing for Loca to be outperformed by a never good footballer to begin with.
Jeez is it because he's Italian so people doesn't hate him as much?
Remember when people were complaining about one bad pass McKennie made, then a minute later Loca fucking blasted the ball out of the entire stadia without any pressure at all? :rofl:

That was the worst “pass” I’ve ever seen, and it came from the “world class” Locatelli. :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Locatelli isn't World Class and probably never will be, but there's no doubting who's the superior footballer.

If McNuggets is so good, why weren't any clubs willing to take a risk on him? I mean, even Leeds only opted for a loan with an option (potentially obligation).

- - - Updated - - -

That must be embarrassing for Loca to be outperformed by a never good footballer to begin with.
Jeez is it because he's Italian so people doesn't hate him as much?
I don't dislike either footballer, but I am not a huge fan of both. Once upon a time we had Davids, Zidane, Jugovic, Paulo Sousa, Conte, Deschamps, Vidal, Pirlo, Machisio and Prime Paul Pogba. Locatelli is 3 levels below those guys - 4 levels below some of them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mckennie is a forgettable player, if he was european, bjerknes would rofl lmao lol at his ball control, tactical awareness, passing or body fat

- - - Updated - - -

speaking of body fat, higuain was rightfully butchered when he let himself go a bit. now look at this guy, how he is a 40m footballer lol

20230205_225618.jpg

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
mckennie is a forgettable player, if he was european, bjerknes would rofl lmao lol at his ball control, tactical awareness, passing or body fat

- - - Updated - - -

speaking of body fat, higuain was rightfully butchered when he let himself go a bit. now look at this guy, how he is a 40m footballer lol

20230205_225618.jpg
And then they blame the fitness staff for letting Mckennie get like this as though personal accountability doesn’t exist. There is not one single other player at this club who has let himself go into an out of shape fat fuck in this way. So perhaps it’s actually on the outlier player for being fat and lazy.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

20230205_225618.jpg
The only reason he likes and rates him is his nationality.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Zaniolo was always been overrated hype. Just like his teammate now - El Sharaway. Galatasaray now - Atalanta/Fiorentina in 2 years.
Now he should regret of not accepting moving to EPL. More people watching easier to find better team after.
But Galatasaray at 23 is career bottom.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Locatelli isn't World Class and probably never will be, but there's no doubting who's the superior footballer.

If McNuggets is so good, why weren't any clubs willing to take a risk on him? I mean, even Leeds only opted for a loan with an option (potentially obligation).

- - - Updated - - -

I don't dislike either footballer, but I am not a huge fan of both. Once upon a time we had Davids, Zidane, Jugovic, Paulo Sousa, Conte, Deschamps, Vidal, Pirlo, Machisio and Prime Paul Pogba. Locatelli is 3 levels below those guys - 4 levels below some of them.
You've got me interested in your opinion now. Pls rank these midfielders for their stints (impact on the pitch only) at Juventus, and put them in tiers if ya like:

Locatelli
Marchisio
Pereyra
Pirlo
Aquilani
Rabiot
Vidal
Pogba
Matuidi
Melo
Sturaro
Marrone
Pjanic
Khedira
McKennie
Paredes (included him because I want a reference point for where your floor is, presuming he's the worst. Don't put him tier 1000000 or cockpiss tier or whatever please :grin: )

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Marchisio
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba

Pjanic
Khedira
Rabiot

Matuidi
Locatelli
Pereyra
Marrone
McKennie

Aquilani
Melo
Sturaro
Paredes
Mostly agree, I would say

Top tier (in this list)
-Pirlo
-Vidal
-Pogba
-Marchisio

Not quite top but very good
-Pjanic
-Khedira

Had their use, overall not good enough
-Rabiot
-Matuidi
-Locatelli (want him to step up tho)
-Pereyra
-McKennie
-Sturaro

Bizarre
-Melo

Shite
-Aquilani
-Marrone
-Paredes

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Locatelli is clearly our better midfielder at the moment. He doesn't have the level to carry our mid, clearly, but he also shows that he is a level above the others. The only exception is the first-half-of-the-season Rabiot who was excellent and played probably the best football of his career.

Locatelli is always doing tons of defensive work and when he is not on the field our whole level drops. Imo he simply has more class and is a well rounded player. He is the best we have to play in front of the defense and does those duties well. If he played as mezzala we would also be talking of our best mezzala too.

What we need is to surround him with better players. This season the mid is already much better. Fagioli growing would be one of those players.

And they all need better coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)