Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Berardi is not accepting Sassuolo's decision to have taken him off the market. Juventus, by generating funds from the sale of either Iling Junior or Kostic, might be capable of increasing the offer. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Two deals we should look at, if we can sell.

Sell Mckennie to a PL team, get Lazar Samardzic or Sofyan Amrabat, depends on who we need more, both good deals IMO, and both could be done for the money we get for Mckennie.

Sell Kostic, get Ivan Fresneda. Was close to Barca but with Cancelo going there it's off.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Berardi is not accepting Sassuolo's decision to have taken him off the market. Juventus, by generating funds from the sale of either Iling Junior or Kostic, might be capable of increasing the offer. [@AlfredoPedulla]
increase their offer? why? didn't jj already match the price sassuolo set for lazio? or did jj even make an offer? according to carnevali they didn't lol, so somebody is talking bs yet again

and i mean i'm not even keen on berardi, but if we want him, we shouldn't pay more than any other italian club would. jj should stop financing mid-table clubs for the sake of it. also, sassuolo just helped inda to be able to buy frattesi from them (which is scandalous on its own right), they do have money to burn apparently. anyway, after carnevali's talk from the other day, we should only directly negotiate with the owners and tell it to every shitty journalist to humiliate marotta's lil buddy

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Two deals we should look at, if we can sell.

Sell Mckennie to a PL team, get Lazar Samardzic or Sofyan Amrabat, depends on who we need more, both good deals IMO, and both could be done for the money we get for Mckennie.

Sell Kostic, get Ivan Fresneda. Was close to Barca but with Cancelo going there it's off.
Fresneda is also a target for Arsenal and Real. Highly doubt we're getting him.

It will probably be Weah/Mckennie/MDS for the right flank.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Fresneda is also a target for Arsenal and Real. Highly doubt we're getting him.

It will probably be Weah/Mckennie/MDS for the right flank.
If Real or Arsenal wanted him, he should have been gone, what is his price 15 million euros? It's an easy deal for a club that has cash. Just my feeling same with Amrabat, United or Liverpool could easily pay 25-30 million euros but did not yet, why? I think he is a option if others don't arrive, same with Fresneda for many clubs. Act fast it's the key.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Last 10 days of the mercato

We have to offload: Bonucci, Pjaca, Frabotta
Players prolly gonna go on loan: one (maybe both lul) of Hans and Miretti, Jorge
permanent sale or being a part of swap deal (rumor): Kostic, one of Iling and Soule, Kean

Much work needs to be done to trim the squad. And it's almost certain that we can't afford a deal over 30m if we don't sell first. I guess there will be at most one signing for the first team depending on who'll leave

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
My dream mercato last 10 days:
Release: pjaca, bonucci
Loan: miretti, kaio, soule
Sell: kostic, mckennie, kean
Buy (or loan): Lindstrom, fresneda/holm, third choice CF

If pogba proof to be useless once again, just release him and buy another midfielder in winter.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
My dream mercato last 10 days:
Release: pjaca, bonucci
Loan: miretti, kaio, soule
Sell: kostic, mckennie, kean
Buy (or loan): Lindstrom, fresneda/holm, third choice CF

If pogba proof to be useless once again, just release him and buy another midfielder in winter.
That's a lot of work to do.

Even in FM it can't all be done in 10 days.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)