Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's the material that was published online. It didn't go down well with the feministic movement and signing him will can lose a lot of female fans. Also don't you think we've had enough negative press as it is?

With that said, maybe we are the right club for him.
If you ask me I think its bullshit how women who cry out rape are automatically given sympathy at the expense of making the life of the accused hell before a shred of evidence is even found. Women forget that men get raped by women too but that always seems to get overlooked. To me it's hypocritical bullshit.

Look at Mendy (ex man city) for example he lost the best years of his footballing career fighting his innocence

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Nah fuck that

Just go & find the recording. This isn't the usual case of some whores trying to get paid
Agreed. The video and images of her injuries and bruises make this a lot more than "he got cleared so whats the problem"

- - - Updated - - -

If you ask me I think its bullshit how women who cry out rape are automatically given sympathy at the expense of making the life of the accused hell before a shred of evidence is even found. Women forget that men get raped by women too but that always seems to get overlooked. To me it's hypocritical bullshit.

Look at Mendy (ex man city) for example he lost the best years of his footballing career fighting his innocence
What if there is a shred of evidence? Say, images of her bruised and beaten features and body?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agreed. The video and images of her injuries and bruises make this a lot more than "he got cleared so whats the problem"

- - - Updated - - -

What if there is a shred of evidence? Say, images of her bruised and beaten features and body?
It bemuses me how a woman would want to remain in a relationship with someone, even have a child with them if he's as bad as he's made out to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell is Simone Guerra?
Some 33 year old forward

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di Marzio- Juventus are insisting for Holm : there is interest. If Iling or Soulé leave, the Bianconeri can return to the Swede. Atalanta has not yet closed the trade

Jun 16, 2020

Women who falsely accuse men should be thrown in a dungeon. Fuck them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)