Summer mercato 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haalands wages might not even cost much more than a Vlahovic because of the tax laws. Just need that release clause to be a real thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this on the internet. Hope it’s true. Would love to see the collective tears of premheads after Haaland comes to Juve
10AA0F30-AC24-49F1-927C-BC3141C714C1.jpeg
EEA40CAB-3753-4778-8447-5B20C3246B49.jpeg
That's not somewhere in the Internet, that's our financial guru @italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Who do you think we will get this year? Also who do you think we should get? How about if we fail to get Halland next year, who would be your next option? Vlahovic maybe?
A loanee. Perhaps Kean, Icardi to back up Morata. Who should we get? Kean. I think it’s the best long term option. Morata’s loan will end next year and you’ll be able to go huge for Haaland. I’m sure #2 will be Vlahovic. Outside of that, then you gotta get creative. I think the player will be of reasonable age though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We’ll try. Will depend on him. He’s already rejected us twice with Salzburg and Molde. The key though is next year we will have a ton of cash. We will make important moves. Haaland would be beautiful and I’m sure we will give it our all.

I know he’s rejected juve, but I think that was because we weren’t gonna guarantee him first team minutes.

Here’s my question: is he actually a juve fan? I know things like that don’t really matter but I’m looking for every possible advantage. I’d say having Raiola as his agent is one advantage for Juve. Like I think we keep Nedved employed purely for Raiola reasons lol.

Mar 3, 2014
I know he’s rejected juve, but I think that was because we weren’t gonna guarantee him first team minutes.

Here’s my question: is he actually a juve fan? I know things like that don’t really matter but I’m looking for every possible advantage. I’d say having Raiola as his agent is one advantage for Juve. Like I think we keep Nedved employed purely for Raiola reasons lol.
Raiola is definitely an advantage. The league is an advantage too. Look what it did to Lukaku. Their interest in him is an advantage. And financially, the will to pay him is also one. Juventus can compete with any team here because with big salaries, the dollar advantage from the growth decree is bigger. Let’s say PSG offers him €30M net. That’s €55M gross. For Juventus it’s closer to €40M gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)