Summer mercato 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
I'd have already been happy to just get rid of his salary. I take whatever extra million we can get.
Yeah I agree, even though it's cristiano, you still must be sensible with a 36yo on his last year of contract. We couldn't risk asking too much so no one could pay and then we're stuck with a 30mil-a-season unhappy ronaldo, who would probably would not return to the pitch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Because we had a solid striker in Higuain
we scored 80 in '14 too, with tevez and llorente. neither of them reached 20 goals.

also, dybala was our highest scoring player in our 80+ goal season. higuain scored 16 in the league and was put on the market when cr arrived.

it's not about the individuals. a well oiled juventus won't have issues with scoring, with or without ronaldo.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
The level of incompetence displayed by Juventus management is unbelievable. There were rumours that Ronaldo was unhappy or that he might want to leave a month ago. In a multimillion dollar company (and I believe Juventus is one) there should be people employed in operations who will provide planning and solutions to possible issues, especially during the mercato. Either the company is extremely cheap and they don't have an operations team in place or that team and their boss(es) are not doing their job and should be fired immediately.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Egyptian living in Thailand? How did that happen? Beautiful country though.
It's actually quite dead now because of all the Covid restrictions. There are a few Egyptians over here, including my cousin. Looool.

My dad used to work here and my sister graduated high school in Thailand, so it was natural for me to come back after college. I have lots of friends and memories in this place.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Andrea Agnelli is a master of change management. He will ease us in to the transition away from having super stars in the team, in the same great way he eased the world into his Super League idea.
We still have a few stars left from galactico era. They meet at JMedical usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)