Summer mercato 2021-22 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska

May 25, 2013
If Hazard is actually fit he could do a job for us, but is he? Who here has seen him play recently?

Also, who was that flair and fancy winger Belgium had in the Euros, young black guy? Try for him instead of the aging and high wage Hazard.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Lol, the incompetence at united never stops to surprise me

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
How so?

They have the money to do this shit all the time and they just went from a bunch of ridiculously inconsistent finishers to having Ronaldo supplied by Pogba and Fernandes

All they're missing is a great DM. They're stronger than us on paper after a decade of being retarded because sadly that's the game now.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
How so?

They have the money to do this shit all the time and they just went from a bunch of ridiculously inconsistent finishers to having Ronaldo supplied by Pogba and Fernandes

All they're missing is a great DM. They're stronger than us on paper after a decade of being retarded because sadly that's the game now.
Exactly, that DM they have desperately needed for a decade, yet they continue to add flashy names over and over. Put in Kante there and you have a CL winning team. Perhaps change the coach.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How so?

EPL money does wonders to cover both world-crippling plagues and organizational mismanagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)