Summer mercato 2021-22 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For Juve signing Locatelli it does not finish Juve’s mercato. Allegri continues to track Pjanic but Ramsey would need to leave for the player to arrive. Should the offer never arrive, Inter will look to sign him who are currently in pole position for him(TuttoJuve)

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Not enough time for 19754689 meetings we need with Atalanta.
Maybe we already done that while we send Demiral there, the price is already agreed on and we only need to find the money
Because with Gosens, I think we will be unstoppable from both flank. and that is a gamble that worth taking for sacrificing player like McKennie if we want to get some success right here right now. Make sense too so we can send Pellegrini on loan again (to Atalanta ) and have great depth on left back

Maybe we can sell him and put some buy back option (+10-15m from his sale value for McKennie for development fee if he really become a better player)

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No one wants ramsey or Arthur. If we need to sell it is either mckennie or bentancur cuz you may get some interested clubs saying yes.

I wouldnt sell either if pjanic is the incoming player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Absolutely. Pjanshit is done - I don't want to see his Benign Bosnian ass back here, jogging leisurely on the pitch as if it's some Sunday afternoon pub affair.

- - - Updated - - -

:arthur: Says hi

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately these late mercato rumors often turn out to be true. I predict creation of a new hashtag #McKennienonsitoca
Arturd is a special case - he gets injured breathing or by touching a blade of grass.

Arturd - smoking grass and made of glass.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Absolutely. Pjanshit is done - I don't want to see his Benign Bosnian ass back here, jogging leisurely on the pitch as if it's some Sunday afternoon pub affair.

- - - Updated - - -

Arturd is a special case - he gets injured breathing or by touching a blade of grass.

Arturd - smoking grass and made of glass.
Pjanic jogging leisurely is still twice as effective as anything McNuggets does :lol:

That may change this year under Max, or I hope so, because otherwise Weston is another waste of a transfer, but currently lol. Pjanic still twice the player. Don’t want him back though, at all. He’s only going to get worse from here on out, and is on high wages.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic jogging leisurely is still twice as effective as anything McNuggets does :lol:

That may change this year under Max, or I hope so, because otherwise Weston is another waste of a transfer, but currently lol. Pjanic still twice the player
Have you been watching Pjashit for Barfa? Evidently not. Oh wait, he doesn't get any games because he's done. They're playing Biscuits and a bunch of youngsters ahead of him.

The Benign Bosnian should pay us to come back here, if he's so desperate to leave Fagca. Giving him 5.5 million in wages to be harmless? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)