Summer mercato 2021-22 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Have you been watching Pjashit for Barfa? Evidently not. Oh wait, he doesn't get any games because he's done. They're playing Biscuits and a bunch of youngsters ahead of him.

The Benign Bosnian should pay us to come back here, if he's so desperate to leave Fagca. Giving him 5.5 million in wages to be harmless? No thanks.
Stop spazzing about everything, dude.

I literally just said I don’t want him back lol

But McNuggets was complete ass for the majority of last season. He scored some goals but was a tactical retard on the pitch, and losing Pjanic was a major part of why our midfield went to total dogshit under Pirlo. I could care less what he did at Barca.

And as I said, I still don’t want him back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Miralem Pjanic wants to return to Juventus and is waiting for Bianconeri. His agent Fali Ramadani is in Italy to finalize Milenkovic renewal at fiorentina then he’ll work to try to reach an agreement with Juve. Pjanic will leave barca this summer.(Nico Schira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lol our only midfielder who's able to play as a box to box. Keep him.

Rabiot, Ramsey or Bernagoat should leave instead
no offers for ramsey and bernadeschi so weston has to be sacrificed for past his prime pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't understansd what is wrong in getting Pjanic on a free loan with reduced wages.
Yeah because we are getting rid of mckennie for him

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would also gladly take Pjanic on a free loan, he is still miles ahead of all our current mids, and if it doesn't work out we can always end that loan.

It's really low risk gamble that could turn good and help us this season.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
no offers for ramsey and bernadeschi so weston has to be sacrificed for past his prime pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because we are getting rid of mckennie for him
I dont think we will get Pjanic as a Weston replacement. He will come only if Ramsey leaves. People were against Pjanic way before this Weston selling rumour appeared.

I think no one will come. Our mercato is done. Only Pelegrini and Dragusin still to leave on loan.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont think we will get Pjanic as a Weston replacement. He will come only if Ramsey leaves. People were against Pjanic way before this Weston selling rumour appeared.

I think no one will come. Our mercato is done. Only Pelegrini and Dragusin still to leave on loan.
As i said there are no offers for ramsey and bernadeschi if Allegri wants pjanic then we will sign him only after a midfielder leaves presumably weston

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he didn't play because koeman didn't like when pjanic asked for more playtime. he was all right for them though.

and i don't want him back at all. we should move forward. still, pjanic in a wheelchair is a better passer than most of our current players
That is testament to how atrocious our midfield is/was. McNuggets may not be a great passer, but he has hustle, balls and grinta - he also possesses pace and athleticism and can be a goal threat. These are all qualities Pjanshit sorely lacks, aside from being a threat on set pieces.

If we are sacrificing McNuggets, we should be bringing in someone with a similar profile. He is currently our 2nd best mid simply because all the others are garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

How much is Dybala asking for again after doing nothing for one season straight?
Dybala is asking for 10 million and he is still more important to this team than Pjanshit will ever be.

Also, Dybala is our player and we have to deal with him. Why bring in Pjanshit and have to worry about his wages too?

- - - Updated - - -

After being total shit for 2 of the last 3 seasons. And b81 wanted us to give him the 12-15mil he was asking for, no questions asked :lol2:
I never said give him 15. I said if he wants 10, then so be it. You can't blame him for asking when he sees guys like Ramsey and Rabiot getting 7+

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Should Rugani leave to join Napoli, the two names to replace him are: Milenkovic (Fiorentina) or Maksimovic (free agent).(tuttosport)
We will probably end up with Maksimovic, or just keep Dragusin. Milenkovic is renew with Fiorentina, they just sell Pezzella so Milenkovic will stay there
Milenkovic for reported 18m is absolutely steal, he is good in the air and still young, he can improve further. It is just too bad that we don't have money to just poach him before he extend

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Should Rugani leave to join Napoli, the two names to replace him are: Milenkovic (Fiorentina) or Maksimovic (free agent).(tuttosport)
I remember there is post about our squad registration for serie A and Champions League. For Serie A, Rugani is considered Home Grown so he can easily registered.
And we only need to exclude 1 player between Arthur/Pellegrini when we buy Locatelli

For CHL, Rugani is not considered Home Grown but considered as Conference Grown Player so we need to exclude 2 players when we bought Locatelli. It will be between Pellegrini/Arthur/Kaio so far.

I dont really think either Maksimovic or Milenkovic is viable for now except we can sell more of our players. It still better we keep Rugani except the offer is permanent sale with a good offer

- - - Updated - - -

I would also gladly take Pjanic on a free loan, he is still miles ahead of all our current mids, and if it doesn't work out we can always end that loan.

It's really low risk gamble that could turn good and help us this season.
But it also a waste in terms of salary + tax (6m+4m may be) if he will only come as backup. I remember someone said Pjanic wont get tax discount from a new regulation as he just 1 year away from Serie A. I still prefer keep Weston or if we sell him, we can trust Fagioli as a backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)