Summer mercato 2021-22 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think that we shouldn't be happy with City sniffing around Vlahovic. The assumption that it's better that way because we will have a better shot at Haaland is very naive.

We won't exactly be in a perfect spot to give Haaland/Raiola what they want next year. EPL clubs will be all over him, especially United.

Vlahovic looks like a good opportunity considering that he has another good year at Viola. That is as long as he doesn't renew - we'd have the upper hand in getting him, Bayern almost style.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I believe Haaland might go to United. Apparently his father has a good relationship with OGS, United have money and a pretty decent squad which Haaland might complement so that they are competing for the CL. And they are in EPL which is another plus.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think that we shouldn't be happy with City sniffing around Vlahovic. The assumption that it's better that way because we will have a better shot at Haaland is very naive.

We won't exactly be in a perfect spot to give Haaland/Raiola what they want next year. EPL clubs will be all over him, especially United.

Vlahovic looks like a good opportunity considering that he has another good year at Viola. That is as long as he doesn't renew - we'd have the upper hand in getting him, Bayern almost style.
Our best bet is indeed someone like Vlahovic or a similar level talent post Ronaldo.

I can't see Juve making a big move in the next few years. Low revenues, capital increase merely to cover our losses. I believe we are back to the 2011-15 phase, atleast financially. We need to smarten up and get back to prudent spending and relying on our scouting network.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I believe Haaland might go to United. Apparently his father has a good relationship with OGS, United have money and a pretty decent squad which Haaland might complement so that they are competing for the CL. And they are in EPL which is another plus.
I think Alf still butthurt with Man U after his career ended by injury from Roy Keane. and he is a former Man City
so if he go to EPL, then it will be Man City

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Man U, Liverpool, Bayern, PSG?
Ok maybe I forgot a few but PSG is kind of a mystery as obviously they cant "afford" Haaland if they take Ronaldo on a free transfer but you could say the same about their current team with a trio worth over 100M in wages...
Liverpool arent really a competition but I do agree about Man Utd and Bayern.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Not against Locatelli. Barely seen him play but he looks good. I hope we sign a more technical creator next summer for mid, someone a bit quicker. We're packed with tall and slow CMs. Americano is quick on his feet though

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Weston to free up space for Pjanic?
Better go for young left winger that can play for midfield as depth too if we sell Weston. Will go hard for Damsgaard, maybe at the same structure with Locatelli
As we currently don't have a pure left winger (only CR7 or Chiesa and Berna play out of their natural position). The other name is Jeremie Boga from Sassuolo again

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
for an attractive offer in the area of 40m+ I would sell him if it means we can get SMS (Impossible I know), otherwise we need to sell Ramsey, Arthur and Bentancur before selling the American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)