Summer mercato 2021-22 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
With every transfer season, we got new players with the aim of improving the squad. Deadwoods were sold. Many times we failed with the the new player not living up to the hype.
This is the only time that the squad has regressed in quality.
•No deadwoods sold.
•Actually bought deadwood back - DES and Ruganni (I guess Perin as well).
•Failed to bring Romero back.
•Jettisoned Demiral.

Of course we are broke. But its our own fault. COVID-19 is only partially responsible.
That is what happened when you bought players with astronomical transfer fee and wages but no resale value
It starts at 2016/2017 after we sell Pogba

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

not 100% accurate and contains some speculations (i mean i would expect ramsey to be on the cl list), it still shows that our squad is already too big for the uefa list. sign locatelli, and we have to remove not two, but 3 jabroni from the cl list.

and needless to say that having only 1 single senior homegrown player on the uefa list for a club like juve is infuriating. i really hope that we keep ranocchia and fagioli on the long run.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Miralem Pjanic is set to reduce his salary (€8,5M) by 20% to return to Juventus from Barca . Bianconeri are waiting fo Barcelona green light to the sale on loan.(nico Schira)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I really don't see the use of both Pjanic and Locatelli coming, the squad is already too large and theres no rumors of deals for Rabiot, Bentancur or Arthur and even Ramsey isn't gone yet. So it's just Pjanic and no Locatelli? :lol:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The mercato is fucking shit, but I am so happy that we aren't as fucked as inter are... Imagine selling all our stars and getting deadwood in return. Would feel like serie B. Man am I enjoying this, inter being as fucked as they are
I actually like our approach with pretty tight evaluation and penny pinching. Not just give what the other clubs want for their players
This statement will help us in the long run. Because without this behavior, we will be fucked up with a higher transfer fee (premium price) for a mediocre players here and there. After this is become a habit, we don't have that much opportunity to build our squad with clear logic how the player really worth.
Especially when we thoroughly analyzed players with data driven and put technology to support our decision. This will do great for us once we really have the money to spend (next cash injection, or we sell some of our players)

No more cooking books with players with overpriced value, just to make the accounting looks better
Because good govern club will not need to do that. You sell your player what they worth. And the club sole objective is to enable that player to reach their maximum value through their improvement in and off the field. So we bought players what they worth, sell our players what they really worth too. With this in mind, we will become value created company

As for our direct rival, I don't think Inter will be that bad after they sell Hakimi and Lukaku. There will be some decrease yes, but if they get Dzeko and Zapata that will really minimalize that. The blow is if they can't find Hakimi replacement, because he is really essential in their attacking phase from the right side. But they will be just fine if they can find the replacement for Hakimi. I really think that they actually coup some big money from their investment. Just to remind when we reject Dybala - Lukaku switch. And now no club will buy Dybala for 40m and Lukaku just enable 115m transfer fee, that is really a very big difference (almost De Ligt transfer value). They won't miss Lukaku if they get Zapata, they are almost the same, as Zapata will slot right into that position easily like a glove. If I am the Inter DS, I will keep Hakimi because he still have some years to develop for higher value, but for Lukaku it is an opportunity that can't be refused as he will become like Higuain transfer for us with Chelsea. Except there are some moron club pay more than that amount when Lukaku is 32 years old and give him around 30+m salary with 4 years deal for him to collect that paycheck until he is retire

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really don't see the use of both Pjanic and Locatelli coming, the squad is already too large and theres no rumors of deals for Rabiot, Bentancur or Arthur and even Ramsey isn't gone yet. So it's just Pjanic and no Locatelli? :lol:
We've got Turdeski, Mcnuggets, Bentapoor, Arturd, Glassmsey, and Pussyfag Francais Extraordinaire for midfield, with Danilo, Cuads and Kulu capable of deputizing in midfield.

Adding The Benign Bosnian to an already shitty midfield with an inflated wage bill resolves nothing.

Glassmsey and Pussyfag Frenchie have contracts that expire in 2023, so we're not selling either of them. Turdeski, fortunately, can fuck off come summer of 2022, or possibly even January. As for Arturd, his contract is up in 2025 :sergio: :wallbang:

Jun 16, 2020

not 100% accurate and contains some speculations (i mean i would expect ramsey to be on the cl list), it still shows that our squad is already too big for the uefa list. sign locatelli, and we have to remove not two, but 3 jabroni from the cl list.

and needless to say that having only 1 single senior homegrown player on the uefa list for a club like juve is infuriating. i really hope that we keep ranocchia and fagioli on the long run.
Horrible team planning

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Pjanic should pay us to come here. He’s just not dynamic enough for today’s football. Berna has better qualities for football than him.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Horrible team planning
Its possible Arthur will be excluded for CL List before January
But for Serie A, he will still be included. I guess Pellegrini will be loaned out.
It would be interesting if we get Locatelli. I don't see any market/clubs interested for Berna now. Possible departure still Ramsey

I guess Rugani will be kept as he is HG for Serie A

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so, we were about to sign yusuf demir 6 months ago, but we decided to pull back. now he starts for barcelona and we are taking back their janitor for 6 million per year.
Pretty sure he just chose Barcelona over us. Could turn out to be a great decision by him as they look to younger players.

Also, he isn't a CM and probably won't be a regular this season.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Arthur and Pjanic have similar sideways passing characteristics but Arthur is younger and holds the ball better. We honestly don't need Pjanic and if anything, Arthur can be moulded into something useful. I don't see Pjanic starting a single match for us, another Iaquinta in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)