Summer mercato 2021-22 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Arthur and Pjanic have similar sideways passing characteristics but Arthur is younger and holds the ball better. We honestly don't need Pjanic and if anything, Arthur can be moulded into something useful. I don't see Pjanic starting a single match for us, another Iaquinta in the making.
i don't want pjanic back, but he was a much better forward passer than arthur will ever be:
https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...assers-revealed-and-De-Bruyne-isnt-among-them

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
i don't want pjanic back, but he was a much better forward passer than arthur will ever be:
https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...assers-revealed-and-De-Bruyne-isnt-among-them
I think that is because different system being played, with Barca's tiki taka, more passes+touches will be done and while most of them going forward but that does not mean that is the kind of dangerous passes, because the player that receive the passes probably will pass back and they will do like ping - pong passes with the more deeper players doing more forward passes

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Nah, Allegri’s Juve were much better organised with more possession and they had an attacking plan so Pjanic appears better. Arthur had nothing happening in front of him and Pirlo's thesis for inspiration, he is the type of player Allegri likes so give him a chance. If you check these types of statistics then the Man City keeper will have better numbers than most of our team.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think that is because different system being played, with Barca's tiki taka, more passes+touches will be done and while most of them going forward but that does not mean that is the kind of dangerous passes, because the player that receive the passes probably will pass back and they will do like ping - pong passes with the more deeper players doing more forward passes
did you check the date of the article?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pjanic has accepted a reduction of 20% of his salary in order to return to Juventus. The agreement between the clubs is imminent. He'll join on one-year loan deal, with option for another. [Sport]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pjanic has accepted a reduction of 20% of his salary in order to return to Juventus. The agreement between the clubs is imminent. He'll join on one-year loan deal, with option for another. [Sport]
He earns 8.4m euro in Barca. If he takes 20% reduction, that's 6 720 000 per year.

This makes Arthur's transfer slightly less horrible. Instead of 12m+Pjanic, it's only 12m euro, which is much closer to Arthur's true value. Which is 0 euro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)