Summer mercato 2021-22 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That sounds too good to be true
Liquidation is surely bs, but Suning is in deep shit, and need to get a lot of money right now that their squad is rated very highly. But they still need to maintain a competitive squad to be able to sell the club itself.
Btw, this is a good summary of where Suning stands:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmetg...-issues-are-still-unresolved/?sh=24e4a36c58f2

I’m surprised Lautaro is not sold already. He has 2 yards on his contract so next year merda will be even in a weaker position to refuse bids. If an idiot like Tici comes along with a 70m bid I’d bite that hand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Liquidation is surely bs, but Suning is in deep shit, and need to get a lot of money right now that their squad is rated very highly. But they still need to maintain a competitive squad to be able to sell the club itself.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmetg...-issues-are-still-unresolved/?sh=24e4a36c58f2

I’m surprised Lautaro is not sold already. He has 2 yards on his contract so next year merda will be even in a weaker position to refuse bids. If an idiot like Tici comes along with a 70m bid I’d bite that hand.
Reports are linking him to Tottenham so you might here about his sale soon..

Jun 16, 2020

Never trust those Chinese. They will bring problems sooner or later

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We need Green Energy owner. It is time to offer our club to Elon Musk

Imagine using Tesla as our main sponsor instead of Jeep
If there's one thing that will make me stop supporting Juve that would be it.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports are linking him to Tottenham so you might here about his sale soon..
I'm aware of that. I mean why hasn't he sold before Lukaku. Although they probably wanted to extend his contract.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
our Mercato ranks at 3 atm.

-We have failed to get a CAM
-Failed to sell Ramsey, or Berna, Or Dybala
-Loaned out Demiral without bringing anyone to bench Bonucci.
-Failed to get Donnaruma, the opportunity target of the decade.
-Failed to get a wing back, sold Frabotta and bought back De Sciglio as a starter.
-Set as our priority target, yet another Mediocre DM and waste an entire transfer window to get him and entire transfer budget at the expense of the above mentioned needs.
-Waste 5mil to get Kaio now without needed him, when we could get him for free at x-mas.

With Bonucci, De Sciglio and Locatelli as starter we create a huge handicap both in defensive solidarity and creativity capabilities,
again we are setting up an early CL discualification and making it harder to build a competitive team in the future

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
our Mercato ranks at 3 atm.

-We have failed to get a CAM
-Failed to sell Ramsey, or Berna, Or Dybala
-Loaned out Demiral without bringing anyone to bench Bonucci.
-Failed to get Donnaruma, the opportunity target of the decade.
-Failed to get a wing back, sold Frabotta and bought back De Sciglio as a starter.
-Set as our priority target, yet another Mediocre DM and waste an entire transfer window to get him and entire transfer budget at the expense of the above mentioned needs.
-Waste 5mil to get Kaio now without needed him, when we could get him for free at x-mas.

With Bonucci, De Sciglio and Locatelli as starter we create a huge handicap both in defensive solidarity and creativity capabilities,
again we are setting up an early CL discualification and making it harder to build a competitive team in the future
Just because we didn't sign someone doesn't have to mean we failed in doing so.

I didn't fuck Emma Watson (sadly) but you can't say I failed at it. Simply because that's not possible.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
With every transfer season, we got new players with the aim of improving the squad. Deadwoods were sold. Many times we failed with the the new player not living up to the hype.
This is the only time that the squad has regressed in quality.
•No deadwoods sold.
•Actually bought deadwood back - DES and Ruganni (I guess Perin as well).
•Failed to bring Romero back.
•Jettisoned Demiral.

Of course we are broke. But its our own fault. COVID-19 is only partially responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)