Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Liquidation = restart in Serie C

One can only hope :xfingers::tuttosport::b81:

Get Barella on the cheap

- - - Updated - - -

Free agents are free agents for a reason - they're usually more trouble than they're worth to their parent/existing club.

Look at the "free" agents we recruited. Which ones were actually a success?

When it comes to us, I can only think of Pirlo and Pogba and, to a lesser extent, Khedira. Since then, every single free agent we've acquired for the midfield, and in general, has been incredibly underwhelming.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Liquidation = restart in Serie C

One can only hope :xfingers::tuttosport::b81:

Get Barella on the cheap

- - - Updated - - -

Free agents are free agents for a reason - they're usually more trouble than they're worth to their parent/existing club.

Look at the "free" agents we recruited. Which ones were actually a success?

When it comes to us, I can only think of Pirlo and Pogba and, to a lesser extent, Khedira. Since then, every single free agent we've acquired for the midfield, and in general, has been incredibly underwhelming.
Suning wants to cash out meaning they’ll sell star players and then the club itself.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Suning wants to cash out meaning they’ll sell star players and then the club itself.
I know there's no possibility of Inter being relegated, but let a man dream.

I am aware that liquidation of their assets doesn't mean relegation, but perhaps they will be relegated anyway due to lack of finances and/or a competitive squad come season's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)