Summer mercato 2021-22 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There is a 0,02% chance he gets it right.

It's like letting Ronaldo take the freekicks. After 100 shots into the wall he'll bring one on goal.
Perhaps he means Vanja, SMS’s brother? For second gk.
Give poor mombly, once mercato king, some benefit of the doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

CdS says Beppe could resign in protest. I doubt this is true but we should bring him back if it is.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So, if we put all those rumors together... we don't want to pay up for Loca so we will leave him for another season at Sass. Next year he will be entering the final year of his contract so we will have even bigger advantage than we do now (the player's will).

As a stopgap we get Pjanic on a free loan for a year. The issue is Barfa want to get rid of him completely.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
@Nostradamus, it seems you were right about Haaland and i was wrong, Dortmund really asked 170m for him, I thought they would sell for 90m (something more than his release clause), even though I still think it's dumb from Dortmund not selling him this year, you were right, it seems you really know German clubs way better than me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Nostradamus, it seems you were right about Haaland and i was wrong, Dortmund really asked 170m for him, I thought they would sell for 90m (something more than his release clause), even though I still think it's dumb from Dortmund not selling him this year, you were right, it seems you really know German clubs way better than me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Was there ever any doubt they would ask a lot for him this season? What is another €15m going to be worth to them? They might as well keep him.

I bet they'd still sell for less than €170m, where have you heard that?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I would probably miss at least 50% of the matches had we not signed Allegri.
Yep, at least we'll be winning games.

But fuck, with a midfield like that I can only imagine the torture it will be to watch. At least I know I won't be lacking for sleep.

Only 3 players in the squad I enjoy watching play now: Chiesa, MDL, Cuads. Chiellini when he is fit, which is almost never.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yep, at least we'll be winning games.

But fuck, with a midfield like that I can only imagine the torture it will be to watch. At least I know I won't be lacking for sleep.

Only 3 players in the squad I enjoy watching play now: Chiesa, MDL, Cuads. Chiellini when he is fit, which is almost never.
Kaiolé :xfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)