Summer mercato 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
While I don’t like the option instead of obligation.

There is a big difference here. Romero was one of the best CBs in Serie a last year. Demiral was either injured or rubbish last year.
You did not understand my post. Romero's performances have nothing to do with this deal, my point was that Atalanta is sitting on a pile of cash in dire need of two CBs while we are in no hurry to sell, yet we bent over to all their demands like a bitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You did not understand my post. Romero's performances have nothing to do with this deal, my point was that Atalanta is sitting on a pile of cash in dire need of two CBs while we are in no hurry to sell, yet we bent over to all their demands like a bitch.
I agreed with you, that the option to buy instead of obligation is shit. It was shit with Romero last year too. But I am perfectly fine with the price. Demiral isn’t worth more than 25-30m at this time. It would be a fine sale if it was an obligation. Hopefully there are some conditions that if met move it from option to obligation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe we have learnt from Romero situation if Demiral develops into good centre back he can still come back to Juve

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I do agree we need to fix our mid. But getting your hands on Zaniolo would be too good to miss out on. Can't even imagine him in the same team with Chiesa, that would be so epic.
Agreed, but Roma wouldn't sell him at this point, and he wouldn't force a move, and he can't afford him this year either. A player to think about post-Ronaldo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I do agree we need to fix our mid. But getting your hands on Zaniolo would be too good to miss out on. Can't even imagine him in the same team with Chiesa, that would be so epic.
The problem with Zaniolo is not how much talent he has or will he turn out good, the problem is more of his stay healthy potential. 2 ACLs can be really brutal..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I have a plan.

We need to have a man or two on the inside, perhaps as a DBA or finance intern. Then this intern will make a mistake. On the backend, this intern will accidentally fat-finger the keyboard, changing a few players such as Arthur and Bentancur from "players" to be "mortgage-backed securities." Oopsie-daisy! A common mistake, we've all been there. Then we just bring it to the attention of Papa Powell for some SWEET QE DOLLARS :tuttosport:

Thoughts? @Bjerknes @lgorTudor I'm sure one of you two has Jerome's number, one of you is going to have to send him a text later.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the last few days there have been some contacts between Juventus & Fiorentina for Germán Pezzella (30), the Argentinian defender would accept to be in the role of Rugani if he leaves. He’s valued at €8m.Juve would need to sell some players to raise funds (Tmw)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have a plan.

We need to have a man or two on the inside, perhaps as a DBA or finance intern. Then this intern will make a mistake. On the backend, this intern will accidentally fat-finger the keyboard, changing a few players such as Arthur and Bentancur from "players" to be "mortgage-backed securities?" Oopsie-daisy! A common mistake, we've all been there. Then we just bring it to the attention of Papa Powell for some SWEET QE DOLLARS :tuttosport:

Thoughts? @Bjerknes @lgorTudor I'm sure one of you two has Jerome's number, one of you is going to have to send him a text later.
Always worth a shot. We could also try a PPP Loan in the next lockdown just like the Lakers did.

- - - Updated - - -

In the last few days there have been some contacts between Juventus & Fiorentina for Germán Pezzella (30), the Argentinian defender would accept to be in the role of Rugani if he leaves. He’s valued at €8m.Juve would need to sell some players to raise funds (Tmw)
:lol:

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)