Summer mercato 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Talks in progress for Miralem Pjanic return to Juventus. Cherubini has talked with his agent Ramadani in the last hours: Pjanic wants to return to Juve and pushing to leave Barca, which are ready to sell him. Bianconeri are interested in him only on loan.(Nico Schira)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This will be dragged out until the last minute. For Loca we hold the cards, but if it comes to making a relatively small concession I'd like to think we aren't stupid enough to lose a good player like him in a problem position for us.

Pjanic is probably the fallback option, could also depend on costs, what Barça want and his salary are important as we clearly don't have a lot of money to splash.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh. Pjanic. Old semi retired geezer - he was already a spent force before he left. Now, he's just an apparition.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh. Pjanic. Old semi retired geezer - he was already a spent force before he left. Now, he's just an apparition.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I wouldn’t mind Pjanic in our team as an option on the bench or for rotation. Locatelli, Pjanic, Rabio, McK, Berna is good midfield plus Pjanic adds that experience.

I think we are doing fine seeing how much Inter are fucked up..

Plus I think we don’t want high buy out sum for the loan because we need to pay for Chiesa next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)