Summer mercato 2021-22 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Griezmann is indeed more direct but Greizmann isnt as talented as Dybala.
Lets see what Allegri has in mind but I am definitely against this move.
I agree but if we don't get a better midfield I'd sell Dybala for someone more suited for us. We get Locatelli but he needs a solid partner next to him because Ronaldo won't track back and Dybala will drop deep then you'll have the same problem of Dybala being too far away from the goal to be useful. If that's the case then he's an expensive luxury. Griezmann is very good on the break, he'd be good in that setup. Its more about what works better for the team than who is the better player in this instance since money is tight.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I agree but if we don't get a better midfield I'd sell Dybala for someone more suited for us. We get Locatelli but he needs a solid partner next to him because Ronaldo won't track back and Dybala will drop deep then you'll have the same problem of Dybala being too far away from the goal to be useful. If that's the case then he's an expensive luxury. Griezmann is very good on the break, he'd be good in that setup. Its more about what works better for the team than who is the better player in this instance since money is tight.
Griezmann is pretty pointless with Ronaldo in the team. He plays as a second striker better off of a CF finding spaces between the lines. We can't have him and Ronaldo playing the same role while our CF is Morata.

At least Dybala can playmake, pass, and drop into midfield much more effectively than Griezmann.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Damn didn't know Griezmann is already 30 yo, i think he is better than Dybala, but not really what we need. Just get Locatelli and sell some deadwood.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes, but I asked daddy for forgiveness and being the good daddy he is he said “sure bro” :baus:
I can confirm, he also said I was his favorite :cr7:

- - - Updated - - -

Meeting between Juventus and Manchester United last night: Rabiot, Van de Beek and Pogba were discussed.Pogba wants to leave man utd (Rudy Galletti)
Van de Beek +15 for Rabiot pls:beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)