Summer mercato 2021-22 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
These Pjanic rumours... is it meant to be a loan or a permanent transfer? :shifty:

A loan without obligation would be the only acceptable scenario, although it would be better to not consider Pjanic at all. I mean, are we expecting him to find back his form at the age of 31 after 2.5 poor seasons?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Classic Tici deal. I’m wondering if Atalanta will come for Perin now. Sirigu is one of the few goalies I’d want, otherwise I hope that we’ll keep Perin.
There also news that Tici want Christian Romero for Spurs
So this was the grand plan after all :
Juventus -> Atalanta -> Spurs for Romero

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agreement between Dragusin and Sassuolo. Locatelli now close to joining Juventus. [TuttoSport]

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona have contacted Juventus, they want a Griezmann-Dybala exchange deal. [L'Equipe]

- - - Updated - - -

Talks intensify between Juventus and Locatelli, but an agreement with Sassuolo would not exclude the possibility of bringing back Pjanic to the club on the same wages when he left juve and allegri in favour of his return.(TvdelloSport)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need to build for future Locatelli over Pjanic, it is okay if both but we need to sell another one from our current midfield (can be for funding Loca transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)