Summer mercato 2021-22 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanić at a lower salary would be nice option off the bench, no?
too bad he's reportedly refusing a contract termination because he wants his money, and he wants to leave because he wants to play. he won't sit on the bench for 3m, he can do the same for 6-7m at barcelona.

i loved pjanic's contribution for most of his juve years, but we should look forward. we'd have an other old, crippled player on high wages issue with him, if not instantly, then soon enough. we simply should sign better players than 31 year old pjanic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
christian romero is almost a done deal for Tottenham 40 m +10 m bonus , we bought him three years ago for 28 m as far as i remember and we loaned him for Atlanta for 2.5 m then sold him for 20 m , such an amazing business by the fucks who are managing the club

Strickland

May 17, 2019
too bad he's reportedly refusing a contract termination because he wants his money, and he wants to leave because he wants to play. he won't sit on the bench for 3m, he can do the same for 6-7m at barcelona.

i loved pjanic's contribution for most of his juve years, but we should look forward. we'd have an other old, crippled player on high wages issue with him, if not instantly, then soon enough. we simply should sign better players than 31 year old pjanic.
Depends on length of contract. I'm okay with giving Pjanic his Barca contract for 2 years if he's free and we manage to rid ourselves of Ramsey (or 3 years on a lower salary). He's no Pirlo ability wise, but he's exactly in the same situation Andrea was prior to joining Juventus - slowly fading away for a couple of seasons and then deemed unnecessary, barely playing for a season, everyone is about to write him off at 31/32.

I imagine he doesn't want to end his career yet, he should have a lot of motivation to prove Barca wrong + last season must have given him an opportunity to recharge his batteries as well.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If Locatelli and Gosens are coming, i'd be happy with that even if Demiral is gone. If we somehow managed to get rid of Dybala for someone else coming to the middlefield, that would make it for 10/10 mercato for me.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The main reason to not sign Pjanic is the pain of watching him stand by as Ronaldo fires 300 free-kicks into the wall.
I really don't understand that shit Ronaldo took 10 sure goals per season from Pjanic and Dybala from free-kicks. I mean if he wants to take them, then practice FFS, skip an abs session or two and shoot the ball.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I really don't understand that shit Ronaldo took 10 sure goals per season from Pjanic and Dybala from free-kicks. I mean if he wants to take them, then practice FFS, skip an abs session or two and shoot the ball.
Cristiano NEVER skips abs day. His solid granite core allows him to shoot very hard at the wall and possibly injure the opposition legally

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Good logic we will definitely play better without the player who scored 100 goals in the past three seasons
Stupid logic. We won 2 UCL trophies WITHOUT Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Merih Demiral could leave Juventus and is still Gasperini first choice as new centre-back to replace Cristian Romero . The argentinian player has already agreed personal terms with Tottenham for a contract until 2026 (€3M/year + bonuses). Atalanta want €50M to sell him. Juve want 40 million for Demiral and are also interested in Gosens. (Nico schira)
Please don't let Demiral go.

- - - Updated - - -

He was already in zombie mode as a starter can you imagine this guy in current form coming off the bench?

AE79B33E-1D40-4C3C-9037-A6B82A39D980.gif
That is one scary GIF, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

If Locatelli and Gosens are coming, i'd be happy with that even if Demiral is gone. If we somehow managed to get rid of Dybala for someone else coming to the middlefield, that would make it for 10/10 mercato for me.
What the hell is your problem with Dybala? Arnold does not approve.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good logic we will definitely play better without the player who scored 100 goals in the past three seasons
1 vs 1 - Yeah Ronaldo is the better individual in most cases but if you take his value and split it to a number of areas - Yap we will play better..
Of course in an ideal world we would take KDB Ronaldo Messi Mbappe Haaland Pogba Kante and etc and find a way for all to work together but it doesnt really work like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)