Summer mercato 2021-22 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Come on, this is a very special case. We did not attract him because how beautiful our club or nation is. He wanted to play hero to save a dying club and nation, which he almost did, only to be thwarted by our poor nonambitious management.

You can’t say that Iron Man was attracted to head back into the past and save lives in Endgame. He simply did it because with great power comes great responsibility.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Come on, this is a very special case. We did not attract him because how beautiful our club or nation is. He wanted to play hero to save a dying club and nation, which he almost did, only to be thwarted by our poor nonambitious management.

You can’t say that Iron Man was attracted to head back into the past and save lives in Endgame. He simply did it because with great power comes great responsibility.
:cr7:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is this an on-topic thread, or can anyone post random crap?

Hell, I'll join in...

Sexy.

Looks very different from when I was there at the end of the WTO protests. (I was there for work, not the protests.)

There is debt, and then there is italy.
I'm in the P in PIGS. Italy is just the I.

I'm edging the lawn after I cut it today. Get on my level.
Cutting, edging ... I follow. But combining kink with lawncare is definitely a new one for me.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Is this an on-topic thread, or can anyone post random crap?

Hell, I'll join in...

Sexy.

Looks very different from when I was there at the end of the WTO protests. (I was there for work, not the protests.)
Yeah, probably 40% of the buildings downtown have gone up in the last ten years. All of South Lake Union is now Amazon towers - before it was warehouses and junkies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just across the border. Vancouver Island.

Look up the town of Lytton, BC in the interior. Just set the record for hottest temperature in Canadian history. 49.6° (121° F). And then the whole town subsequently burnt down yesterday :lol: :scared:
wtf your town burnt down yesterday? If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am expert in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)