Summer mercato 2021-22 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Bro don’t get me wrong. First of all, I’m not Afghan and Afghan people are awesome.

I’m a true blue Italy supporter, which pains me to see how far the nation has degraded, and got left behind by other European strong arms. Socially and culturally, I’m sad to see that Italians are deaf.

You have top fashion designers making racist comments, Italian journalist racially stereotyping footballers, and national footballers blaming black teammates for causing racist chants.

It is almost like great grand dads dissing iPhones because they are unfamiliar with it and are afraid to advance.
That happens in every culture all over the world and you making generalized statements of a people and a nation on top of it the economy which is the 3rd biggest in Europe is more offensive than the supposed comments a few made. I honestly don't give a shit were you're from

Buy on AliExpress.com

alaska

May 25, 2013
I know Mark is losing patience with the off topic posts, but I enjoy seeing the view from people's windows and watching them fight about mussolini and italy's place in the world. It's a slow mercato. Better to have off topic conversation than tumbleweeds.

If I get around to it I'll take a picture out of my window.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Agresti says on VS the news about Locatelli, Arsenal etc. in recent days are inventions because there is no updates with Juve-they did not meet yet after that meeting last week.

Says Juve wants to take Locatelli regardless of anything else, then a second midfielder will depend on exits of current mids, primarily Ramsey.

Barzagli rejected the offer to be the coach on Allegri's staff. He will move on with something else in his career.

- - - Updated - - -

If CR leaves there will be 2 signings in attack. Otherwise only one.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That happens in every culture all over the world and you making generalized statements of a people and a nation on top of it the economy which is the 3rd biggest in Europe is more offensive than the supposed comments a few made. I honestly don't give a shit were you're from
Yes you are right. Italy was recently ranked the 27th best country in Europe to live in.

Thanks for not caring about where I am from. In tuz forum, we are bianconero brothers no matter where we are from.

Meanwhile, out of curiosity, could I just ask did you choose or were you forced into being Marco Materazzi’s gimp?

- - - Updated - - -

Agresti says on VS the news about Locatelli, Arsenal etc. in recent days are inventions because there is no updates with Juve-they did not meet yet after that meeting last week.

Says Juve wants to take Locatelli regardless of anything else, then a second midfielder will depend on exits of current mids, primarily Ramsey.

Barzagli rejected the offer to be the coach on Allegri's staff. He will move on with something else in his career.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were locatelli, I would go to EPL.
It is rare that EPL takes an interest in Italian players. But the again, he may chicken out due to the 100% failures of all Italians in EPL in the past 15 years.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Someone asked about these players: Hlozek, Bakker, Gravenberch or Ekkelenkamp? Shomurodov?

He replied no on all of them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know Mark is losing patience with the off topic posts, but I enjoy seeing the view from people's windows and watching them fight about mussolini and italy's place in the world. It's a slow mercato. Better to have off topic conversation than tumbleweeds.

If I get around to it I'll take a picture out of my window.
Do you have tumbleweeds outside your window? :tuttosport:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Don’t care for Rugani but I think De Sciglio is actually a good squad player to have around. The issue with him is fitness, but he seemed to get regular playing time with Lyon ( not sure how well he actually did ) so hopefully the injury nightmares are behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Someone asked about these players: Hlozek, Bakker, Gravenberch or Ekkelenkamp? Shomurodov?

He replied no on all of them.
Someone followed up on CR 'if he stays' with question about Cherubini saying today there have been no signals about leaving and whether there is any deadline of when they expect to hear from CR, Agresti said:

Well I think Juve want a clear answer for the start of the training camp.
But are you so sure he stays? Not me. But I'm not talking about news that I have / don't have; but precisely about his attitude. It's a feeling, maybe I'm wrong
default_smile.gif

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yes you are right. Italy was recently ranked the 27th best country in Europe to live in.

Thanks for not caring about where I am from. In tuz forum, we are bianconero brothers no matter where we are from.

Meanwhile, out of curiosity, could I just ask did you choose or were you forced into being Marco Materazzi’s gimp?

- - - Updated - - -

If I were locatelli, I would go to EPL.
It is rare that EPL takes an interest in Italian players. But the again, he may chicken out due to the 100% failures of all Italians in EPL in the past 15 years.
Rankings are subjective crap.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Please just stop you sound insane. The US has trillions upon trillions. Debt is pretty much meaningless now rhat quantitative easing exists and governments can print money
It's not totally meaningless. How are they going to fight inflation caused by all the money printing and handouts? If they raise interest rates, all that variable-rate national debt suddenly looks a lot more scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)