Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don’t care for Rugani but I think De Sciglio is actually a good squad player to have around. The issue with him is fitness, but he seemed to get regular playing time with Lyon ( not sure how well he actually did ) so hopefully the injury nightmares are behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please stay off-topic

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Please just stop you sound insane. The US has trillions upon trillions. Debt is pretty much meaningless now rhat quantitative easing exists and governments can print money
I agree. Stop taxing the people bc you can print the money without consequence. Use printed dollars to buy goods from other countries and become richest nation in the world!!

alaska

May 25, 2013
They claim you have to tax to maintain money coming in and outt blah blah
MMT is just the next step in Keynesian economics unfortunately
I'm really not a macro guy, but don't they claim you can print as much as you want if you're the world's reserve currency, and you'll never debase it because you can raise taxes? Like they've discovered some sort of cheat code for infinite spending.

Apr 19, 2007
I'm really not a macro guy, but don't they claim you can print as much as you want if you're the world's reserve currency, and you'll never debase it because you can raise taxes? Like they've discovered some sort of cheat code for infinite spending.
Thats somewhat correct except there is a hard limit on how much you can tax and its not much more than we currently do

alaska

May 25, 2013
You’re not very far from me :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Lunatics everywhere :scared:
You're in the PNW? Heatwave was brutal, huh? Those windows face SW and I have no AC.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess would've been Seattle! God damn I'm good (that Space Needle was pretty hard to miss).
I'd congratulate you, but I am not aware of any other city that has a space needle :juventus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're in the PNW? Heatwave was brutal, huh? Those windows face SW and I have no AC.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd congratulate you, but I am not aware of any other city that has a space needle :juventus:
Just across the border. Vancouver Island.

Look up the town of Lytton, BC in the interior. Just set the record for hottest temperature in Canadian history. 49.6° (121° F). And then the whole town subsequently burnt down yesterday :lol: :scared:

alaska

May 25, 2013
Just across the border. Vancouver Island.

Look up the town of Lytton, BC in the interior. Just set the record for hottest temperature in Canadian history. 49.6° (121° F). And then the whole town subsequently burnt down yesterday :lol: :scared:
Somebody with a Wiki account please update the Lytton entry to read "Lytton is was a village in British Columbia, Canada"

Vancouver Island is supposed to be beautiful but I've never been. I've seen it from a distance though - if you look out from Port Townsend, WA it is visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)