Summer mercato 2021-22 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sassuolo aren’t willing to accept Juventus’ offer for Locatelli: loan with obligation to purchase or any player from the Juventus U23s. Sassuolo would prefer money upfront and immediately. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

The meeting scheduled between Cherubini and Sassuolo CEO Carnevali for today, has been postponed.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus want to renew Dybala's contract before the start of next season but there is some gap between the wages demanded by Dybala and new contract offer . The club wants to make him the symbol of the team. (Tuttosport)

Apr 19, 2007
Hope so.

He is nothing special, average at best. People who actually watch and understand football (not YouTube) know it, the rest who rate him highly are just following the herd.

Renato Sanchez is more complete and a much better player, and will probably be cheaper too.
I doubt hes world class but Sanchez might not be either. Hes already failed once so lets not pretend hes a world beater for sure.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hope so.

He is nothing special, average at best. People who actually watch and understand football (not YouTube) know it, the rest who rate him highly are just following the herd.

Renato Sanchez is more complete and a much better player, and will probably be cheaper too.
And you are basing this off what? 3 games in the Euros? Sanchez flopped at Bayern and Swansea.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I doubt hes world class but Sanchez might not be either. Hes already failed once so lets not pretend hes a world beater for sure.
Once? Sanchez has failed at fucking Swansea, Bayern and wasn't exactly a regular starter at Lille. He's only 23 so he's definitely got time but for a young player to be 23 and already been shipped out of Bayern, the EPL and not get many chances at Lille, I think his ship is sailing. And it looks like it's a mentality and desire issue not a talent. He's always had a ton of talent but getting him motivated and focused seem to be the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)