Summer mercato 2021-22 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yet, no one prefers you and you're still around...
tough shit, you don't speak for this forum :lol: Even so I'm not here to win some popularity contest.

so much for you never responding to my posts. Temptation was too much eh? I guess you've still yet to figure the ignore feature on this forum :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer him to be around than not.

What did he do or say that you would say something like that dude?
he's just butt hurt because he thinks its still cool to bully people on an internet forum from his mum's basement and insult them in a foreign language with his fellow balkan friends.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its easier to count the top teams that would have a worse attack... I am struggling to find any. Not Bayern not Dortmund not Spurs not Liverpool not Barca not Chelsea not Inter not ATM.

City has an army of top level midfielders. They dont have freaking Rabiot behind the attack and Caudrado on the wings.

How did we go from debating whether Suarez is good enough to freaking Kramaric and Vlahovic. Are we back in 2010? These are Matri Vucinic level players. Morata would give them a run for their money.
Why are you talking about players you have never seen

- - - Updated - - -

He works hard I'll give him that. But he is nothing special in any sense and should not be a starter at a top club.
You don't even watch Juve and talk about other teams players :lol3:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh man. One good goal scoring season and already being compared to Haaland.

If we do get him I hope you turn out to be right. But he is more likely to be another Piatek, Berardi, Belotti, Schick etc..

- - - Updated - - -

He works hard I'll give him that. But he is nothing special in any sense and should not be a starter at a top club.
More proof that you don't watch any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)