Summer mercato 2021-22 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
He has been good and vital for us I never denied that. But we haven't been performing as a top team during this period. Look at his return it's that of an above average hard working player.

But as to whether he'd be the starter at any of the clubs I mentioned that's a hell no. Give me some examples. Who'd he bench?
Would have easily played over Florenzi at PSG from those mentioned. Stronger competition for his position in other teams you mentioned but not hard to imagine him starting most games in some of those teams as well. This is all just pointless speculation though, what we do know is that Cuads has been one of our best players for the past couple of seasons.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i can’t see us getting vlahovic on top of keeping morata. That’d be 50m+ invested in one position. I wonder what the delay is in announcing the extension of the loan. If we keep him best case scenario we get a cheaper prospect like Malen or Scamacca. The most realistic name for me is Milik. People shit on him but he’d be pretty good for a backup. Same with Dzeko.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i can’t see us getting vlahovic on top of keeping morata. That’d be 50m+ invested in one position. I wonder what the delay is in announcing the extension of the loan. If we keep him best case scenario we get a cheaper prospect like Malen or Scamacca. The most realistic name for me is Milik. People shit on him but he’d be pretty good for a backup. Same with Dzeko.
Vlahovc and morata as CF options...ronaldo and dybala offloaded for cash or midfield swaps. Chiesa Kulusevski cuads...and at least one more to cover the flanks...would make sense when dybala may be a misfit in certain formations and busting balls on his contract and ronaldo is costing us more than covid has costed countries financially...clean break for all...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Vlahovc and morata as CF options...ronaldo and dybala offloaded for cash or midfield swaps. Chiesa Kulusevski cuads...and at least one more to cover the flanks...would make sense when dybala may be a misfit in certain formations and busting balls on his contract and ronaldo is costing us more than covid has costed countries financially...clean break for all...
I think Ronaldo will leave but Allegri wants Dybala and getting rid of both is just too much in one window- finding a buyer, getting value, finding replacements, and then filling all the other holes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Ronaldo will leave but Allegri wants Dybala and getting rid of both is just too much in one window- finding a buyer, getting value, finding replacements, and then filling all the other holes.
Selling Dybala will be hard because people know he will be free in a year so they will wait

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
True it won't be easy. Same can be said for midfield with such a big overhaul required.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We never sign these guys early on, instead we wait until they are too expensive and get someone like Lemina or Bentancur
I know that because of name, so the better thing to do is to done that secretly using the hand of another clubs
So the boss need to have "friendly club to do that all over Europe" , this will lower the expected fee and wage demand from the players
But the players actually pre destined to go for Juventus

rainhard

May 5, 2004
7 Years and 50 Days the time is passing by (this will be around end of July this year from that Twitter posts)
Nothing in this world could be as nice as you and I

And how could we break up like this (this tell about that twitter post how they end up like that)
And how could we be wrong (tell that it is so wrong from Gigio's side)
So many years so many days
And I still sing my song

Now I run to you, like I always do
When I close my eyes and think of you
Such a lonely girl such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream
I return to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream of you

Groove Coverage already know about this years ago
such a lonely girl Gigio Donnaruma will come and run to Papa Allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)