Summer mercato 2021-22 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Although he did get 4 goals in 7 games, I don't remember him being that good tbh
To me he was like Del Piero in that team, dictating when to slow down the tempo and when to go gung-ho, drawing clever fouls, moving the ball forward and taking good freekicks. He had a rather quiet group stage with just 1 goal and then scored 3 and assisted 3 in the 4 knockout games, was definitely a great WC for him individually.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
To me he was like Del Piero in that team, dictating when to slow down the tempo and when to go gung-ho, drawing clever fouls, moving the ball forward and taking good freekicks. He had a rather quiet group stage with just 1 goal and then scored 3 and assisted 3 in the 4 knockout games.
Maybe. I guess I just didn't notice because I don't like or rate him :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

unsure about the source but I’ve wanted tielemana since before Monaco poached him from Anderlecht
Too expensive for us. A top PL midfielder is almost unreachable for us sadly. And Tielemans certainly looks like he's on the cusp of becoming a top midfielder.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man - that was a boat we clearly missed during Allegri's first stint.

- - - Updated - - -

So - in 24 hours we have seen Tielmans, Griezmann, G. Jesus rumors all pop up. Who is next LOL

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Man - that was a boat we clearly missed during Allegri's first stint.

- - - Updated - - -

So - in 24 hours we have seen Tielmans, Griezmann, G. Jesus rumors all pop up. Who is next LOL
Rodrigo De paul we should be after him but Atletico madrid seems to be in pole position

Jun 6, 2015

unsure about the source but I’ve wanted tielemana since before Monaco poached him from Anderlecht
Would be the perfect signing for our midfield but sadly don't see it happening. Leicester only sell their best players for ridiculous fees (look at Maguire as an example).

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't watched a lot of Barca or France since 2018, but Griez in 2018 was one of the leaders of that WC winning France team, what makes you think he won't be this time?
He always seems to play well for France when I watch them. I would expect him to perform well again in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)