Rabiot 20 to 30
Ramsey free and 10 million
Benta 20 to 30
Costa free to 10 mil.
De Sciglio 5 to 10
Rugani 5 to 10
Berna 10 to 15 because he is Italian
Alex Sandro 5 to 15
Come on Bro. Sandro 5 to 15 and Turdeski 10 to 15?

I'd say Sandro could fetch around 20. As for Turdeski, we'd be lucky to get 15- he's a true abomination and totally sucks, not to mention his insane wages.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Come on Bro. Sandro 5 to 15 and Turdeski 10 to 15?

I'd say Sandro could fetch around 20. As for Turdeski, we'd be lucky to get 15- he's a true abomination and totally sucks, not to mention his insane wages.
Prepare to be surprised.
Only 2 mil. off my lowest valuation.
Should review all of them down a few million.
He said realistic :)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
PSG want to include Dybala in a possible Juventus-Icardi deal. Paratici has been in contact with Icardi agent(Tuttosport)

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano would be willing to leave Juventus at the end of the season, PSG & Real Madrid have pulled out, offers are at a minimal at the moment. Man United and Solskjaer like the player, a possible exchange for Pogba can’t be ruled out either. [CM]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PSG want to include Dybala in a possible Juventus-Icardi deal. Paratici has been in contact with Icardi agent(Tuttosport)

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano would be willing to leave Juventus at the end of the season, PSG & Real Madrid have pulled out, offers are at a minimal at the moment. Man United and Solskjaer like the player, a possible exchange for Pogba can’t be ruled out either. [CM]
Give us Verratti or no deal. They can have Arthur as sweetener. Make it Arthur 60M, Dybala 20M, Verratti 80M, for plusvalenzaing :diculo:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Give 1 billion euros to Juve for transfers and they will spend it on free transfer scrubs with 20 million salaries each. Watch them get destroyed by Ajax and Anus Agnelli complain how football is unfair and we should earn more because we are saving football. Of course, not more than our masters Real and Barca - we are here to serve and be grateful.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Give 1 billion euros to Juve for transfers and they will spend it on free transfer scrubs with 20 million salaries each. Watch them get destroyed by Ajax and Anus Agnelli complain how football is unfair and we should earn more because we are saving football. Of course, not more than our masters Real and Barca - we are here to serve and be grateful.
You are the most knowledgeable person on this forum

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Enough, last warning

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I know but I need constant reminders from delusional pricks to be confident.
Why you take it that far ?

just interchanging arguments.... no body is wrong or right ... everyone has some believes..maybe based on real cases in a very fluctuating world like football .... just respect the opinion of yours and others .... easy fella

F9A8531F-F538-4F02-9EB1-401DEA91CA60.gif

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Why you take it that far ?

just interchanging arguments.... no body is wrong or right ... everyone has some believes..maybe based on real cases in a very fluctuating world like football .... just respect the opinion of yours and others .... easy fella

F9A8531F-F538-4F02-9EB1-401DEA91CA60.gif
Because Juve lost its identity since it started catering to the needs and wants of the plastic fans around the world. They want us to become H&M of the football world. LOL.
Juve betrayed most of the historical fans since the dumbest rebranding in history. And these new plastic fans only contribute with likes on Instagram hahahaha. Many of them will disappear when CRonaldo leaves us.
Are we a football club with history or sidekicks to Barca and Real? As I look deeper and deeper at this SL nothing makes sense, not even financially.
AA ( and we all know what I imply here) is Perez's useful idiot. AA should be stopped at all costs.
Nothing in football beats success on the pitch. AA tries different shortcuts that are predestined to fail. Instead, he should only look at Bayern and copy.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)