Summer mercato 2021-22 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Because Juve lost its identity since it started catering to the needs and wants of the plastic fans around the world. They want us to become H&M of the football world. LOL.
Juve betrayed most of the historical fans since the dumbest rebranding in history. And these new plastic fans only contribute with likes on Instagram hahahaha. Many of them will disappear when CRonaldo leaves us.
Are we a football club with history or sidekicks to Barca and Real? As I look deeper and deeper at this SL nothing makes sense, not even financially.
AA ( and we all know what I imply here) is Perez's useful idiot. AA should be stopped at all costs.
Nothing in football beats success on the pitch. AA tries different shortcuts that are predestined to fail. Instead, he should only look at Bayern and copy.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
I don't see any problem with the branding ..... in contrary ...the success of EPL is because of Branding and Marketing ....

I feel bad that the team i love think about this way too late ...when a time , the whole world was just watching Serie A ....

I disagree with you ..by the way am not a plastic fan .and .am engineer so i believe i escaped the " being dumb " category

Also , Branding and Marketing will be fruitful in the long run a minimum of 10 years of work ...

Imagine those instagrammers which about 60m ...turned into buyers for our merchandising kits ...each buy just one ...if only 5m out of the 60m ...

you talk about 5m x 100 Euro = 500m Euros of revenues ...!!

more revenue ...more talented players ....better salaries ...more sustainable and competitive football team

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
1619280523530.png

that's about right :baus:
He had one long 8 months injury that slowed down his career for sure , but rest are normal small injuries.

If you can give away a spare like Bentancur, with someone who at his best does this (usually youtube titles exaggerates, but his goals and shot technique are unbelievable ) and generally has high potential :

I would say, where do I sign before they regret this hypothetical swap.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,954
    He had one long 8 months injury that slowed down his career for sure , but rest are normal small injuries.

If you can give away a spare like Bentancur, with someone who at his best does this (usually youtube titles exaggerates, but his goals and shot technique are unbelievable ) and generally has high potential :

I would say, where do I sign before they regret this hypothetical swap.
    what would be his ideal position?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Honestly, I'd rather get rid of overpaid Rabiot instead on Bentancur.

Then the question is what about Dybala? If we extend him in the end, Asensio doesn't make too much sense.

I wonder whether he'd consider Juve a valid option. Zidane allows him to play quite a lot from what I've seen, so why leave Madrid?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    what would be his ideal position?
    Left or right winger who drifts central alot, also is quite good as the nr 10 AM. I would say he has done at his best as left winger/AMC combo. After come back from his injury, he has been used mainly as RW, and even if he is left footed he doesn't feel as dangerous there as he used to be on the left. But he is a player who drifts alot wing to wing so it doesn't matter as much, depending on who the coach is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Honestly, I'd rather get rid of overpaid Rabiot instead on Bentancur.

Then the question is what about Dybala? If we extend him in the end, Asensio doesn't make too much sense.

I wonder whether he'd consider Juve a valid option. Zidane allows him to play quite a lot from what I've seen, so why leave Madrid?
    I can see Asensio leaving Real Madrid because they prioritise the two Brazilian kids they signed while he was out injured long time. Even if Real Madrid is his dream club.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,958
    Left or right winger who drifts central alot, also is quite good as the nr 10 AM. I would say he has done at his best as left winger/AMC combo. After come back from his injury, he has been used mainly as RW, and even if he is left footed he doesn't feel as dangerous there as he used to be on the left. But he is a player who drifts alot wing to wing so it doesn't matter as much, depending on who the coach is.
    good because I prefer Chiesa on the right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)