Summer mercato 2021-22 (204 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Manchester United has made contact with Jorge Mendes. Aware of the global crisis, Cristiano would even be willing to reduce his salary for a possible return to Old Trafford. However, the talks have been postponed at least for a few weeks. [GdS]

To see if we make it to the CL, I guess.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Manchester United has made contact with Jorge Mendes. Aware of the global crisis, Cristiano would even be willing to reduce his salary for a possible return to Old Trafford. However, the talks have been postponed at least for a few weeks. [GdS]

I don't think it's the case. It's a waiting game where CR7 will want a better salary and United will try to grab us by the balls, knowing we need to cash in and lower the wage bill.

I think this one could happen, Cavani won't remain beyond this season. United have no shot at Mbappe and possibly not even Haaland, so CR7 for 20-30m sounds like a decent hotfix. Wages remain the issue, for sure.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Please, be true!

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Nah, Ronaldo sale and bidding war will get us over £40M for one of the most consistent goal scorers of the last decade. I'd love to keep him because only Neymar/Mbappe/Messi/Haaland could replace his goals for us. Can swap with Icardi and Veratti together.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't think it's the case. It's a waiting game where CR7 will want a better salary and United will try to grab us by the balls, knowing we need to cash in and lower the wage bill.

I think this one could happen, Cavani won't remain beyond this season. United have no shot at Mbappe and possibly not even Haaland, so CR7 for 20-30m sounds like a decent hotfix. Wages remain the issue, for sure.
Never happening. He's ageing and it's a financial pandemic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)