Summer mercato 2021-22 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
There is a young RB who has broken through at Rangers called Nathan Patterson. Every time I've seen him he has been excellent, we should be watching him.
Rangers players at Juve? Sounds like a wet dream, even LB Barisic would be great for us with his crossing ability, solid defence and runs.
Rangers does have a good history of Italians too

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Rangers players at Juve? Sounds like a wet dream, even LB Barisic would be great for us with his crossing ability, solid defence and runs.
Rangers does have a good history of Italians too
Yeah extremely unlikely but Scotland has started to produce a few decent players recently particularly at full back e.g. Robertson and Tierney. I'm not sure either are as good as their reputation but if we are looking guys like Reynolds who went to Roma then I'd hope Patterson is on our radar. Then there is Gilmour who Chelsea picked up cheaply and looks like a really good prospect.

Barisic's crossing really is excellent, rare to see a fullback deliver the ball so consistently well. Not sure he is Juve level though.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sell Tek, Demiral, Rabiot, Ramsey, Berna, Perin, Rugani, etc and send Morata back to ATM. Buy two mids; a DM like Locatelli, and an AM. Buy a left back and a backup 9. Both can be cheaper, younger types. Sign Donnarumma and buy Audero if Buffon leaves.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sell Tek, Demiral, Rabiot, Ramsey, Berna, Perin, Rugani, etc and send Morata back to ATM. Buy two mids; a DM like Locatelli, and an AM. Buy a left back and a backup 9. Both can be cheaper, younger types. Sign Donnarumma and buy Audero if Buffon leaves.
who's our 9 then? ronaldo/dybala?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So what's happening with our Mercato if we do get this injection if money?

Do our targets change? Can we afford to dump players like Arthur and take a loss now we can afford it?

I assume Donnarumma can now extend with Milan seeing how they would now be able to afford his salary?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So what's happening with our Mercato if we do get this injection if money?

Do our targets change? Can we afford to dump players like Arthur and take a loss now we can afford it?

I assume Donnarumma can now extend with Milan seeing how they would now be able to afford his salary?
If we are going to be playing against the better teams in Europe week in week out then we definitely need an injection of talented players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Contact between Juventus and Memphis Depay but the Dutchman is in advanced talks with Barcelona. [@marcoconterio]

We're already desperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)