Summer mercato 2021-22 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Paratici has a 20% chance of staying at Juve. •Allegri has a 34% chance he returns to Juventus. •Pirlo has a 21.3% chance that he stays. •Ronaldo has a 66% Chance of staying •Donnarumma 50% chance joining Juventus(Momblano)
There should be a 99.9 chance of being banned for posting any momblano tweets.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rodrigo de Paul has 8 goals and 7 assists in 31 games for Udinese in Seria A.
Great stats. We should sign him and Locatelli in the sumer.
He would definitely be better than what we have and I think him and Locatelli are the obvious choices so if we dont have money they are both going to get signed.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The problem is that we are yet to know the coach for next season therefore we dont know our true needs.
I think we should offload Ramsey and Rabiot while taking Locatelli and either RDP or we aim higher.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juventus are in pole position to sign Donnarumma who is now set to leave Milan following the signing of Lille GK Maignan.Paratici has already agreed to Raiola demands(Tutto Juve)
This signing is a sign of revolution that's coming this Summer IMO. A change of guard one could say.

I wonder how they will address the midfield and attack issues. We will need lots of sales to cover up this revolution. Hopefully they hire a proper coach this time though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This signing is a sign of revolution that's coming this Summer IMO. A change of guard one could say.

I wonder how they will address the midfield and attack issues. We will need lots of sales to cover up this revolution. Hopefully they hire a proper coach this time though.
Signing up Locatelli would use up our entire budget hopefully Ramsey and Rabiot sale fetches us some money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)