Summer mercato 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Thats what I though, Dybala is wanted by Simeone too, so I wouldnt rule it out, Felix is not doing so good lately too. But for this too happen we would have to pay around 90m for him - as this is his current value on Atletico books. Wouldnt mind it if they would value Dybala at 70m, but it probably not going to happen.
Dunno if the interstest in Berna from ATM was something real?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You tell me when Tootsie is going to win us a CL? Because only then will he surpass Beppe. Right now his best full season as sporting director of this club is us scraping the scudetto with 83 pts, Coppa Italia final loss to a mediocre Napoli, Cl Rof16 exit to 7th place in Ligue 1 Lyon.

Compare that to Beppe building two separate domestic double and CL finals squads...

PS. Tootsie already had Allegri, he sacked him for Sarri. :sergio:
Arguing with the Badasses' :lol3:

I'm ...out of words.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Felix is the perfect partner for CR7 imo. Smooth on the ball, great in tight spaces and can actually pass.
And when ronaldo leaves the after next season whqt happens? Felix is a good player no doubt but I hate the fact that we are building a team around ronaldo and he isnt going to be here much longer.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Let's not forget Icardi has not shown that form in the last 3 years.
Can't do it from the bench, and Neymar and Mbappe refuse to pass the ball to him whenever he plays.

Unfair to judge him at PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

And when ronaldo leaves the after next season whqt happens? Felix is a good player no doubt but I hate the fact that we are building a team around ronaldo and he isnt going to be here much longer.
When CR7 is gone, build around Felix. Simple. He is only 21.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Can't do it from the bench, and Neymar and Mbappe refuse to pass the ball to him whenever he plays.

Unfair to judge him at PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

When CR7 is gone, build around Felix. Simple. He is only 21.
And his final year at Inter. There's a reason he's on the bench for 3 years now...

We need guys at the top of their game or guys who can improve. No more declining players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Favouring/defending a certain player is understandable, but a sporting director? :lol: :sergio: he is trolling for sure.
Clearly at least 75% of this forum also favoured Paratici's actions last summer as above average to good. Yeah trolling....

Shame some of you don't even understand the basic of how management works and the work of a Sporting director does not correlate to Juve dropping 12 points to the likes of Benevento, torino, fiorentina and crotone.

But hey keep on laughing because you clearly can't read nor comprehend basic logic and actually come up with a semi intelligent counter argument to explain how Paratici is somehow responsible for dropping those 12 points or the 90+ points to 80 points team according to Post Ironic... which by the way is the gap between ourselves and the top, yet failing to accept that this team IS competitive enough to win the league based on the output produced by our summer signings compared to last season's team only we don't actually have a proper manager who can actually get those crucial points against the smaller sides....

What was it they said? "The scudetto is won in the provinces"

paratici rating 2.PNG

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Clearly at least 75% of this forum also favoured Paratici's actions last summer as above average to good. Yeah trolling....

Shame some of you don't even understand the basic of how management works and the work of a Sporting director does not correlate to Juve dropping 12 points to the likes of Benevento, torino, fiorentina and crotone.

But hey keep on laughing because you clearly can't read nor comprehend basic logic and actually come up with a semi intelligent counter argument to explain how Paratici is somehow responsible for dropping those 12 points or the 90+ points to 80 points team according to Post Ironic... which by the way is the gap between ourselves and the top, yet failing to accept that this team IS competitive enough to win the league based on the output produced by our summer signings compared to last season's team only we don't actually have a proper manager who can actually get those crucial points against the smaller sides....

What was it they said? "The scudetto is won in the provinces"

paratici rating 2.PNG
I still think he did a decent job given the circumstances. But the years before that were abysmal and the damage was already done.

And that's if we are to believe appointing Pirlo was Agnelli's choice.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still think he did a decent job given the circumstances. But the years before that were abysmal and the damage was already done.

And that's if we are to believe appointing Pirlo was Agnelli's choice.
I've already said numerous times that De Ligt was too much of an opportunity to miss out on, but at the expense of having to allocate most of our finances to secure him and ultimately hope that Rabiot and Ramsey would do a job which at the time didn't sound like a bad idea to most, it's not like we were trusting our midfield to some Serie B level midfielders. We can sit here and argue all day whether that was the right choice. Then again many here complain we didn't go in for Haaland, just as I'm sure they'd argue why we didn't go for De Ligt if we hadn't take up the opportunity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fuck Icunti. He has been shit and toxic for 3+ years now.

Also, fuck Grealshit, another overrated Britbong destined for a career of mediocrity and irrelevance.
Tici doesn't care about the footballing progress of Icardi as long as he can spend time with his agent.

- - - Updated - - -

That's good news if CR7 is starting to take some of Tici's responsibilities.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I've already said numerous times that De Ligt was too much of an opportunity to miss out on, but at the expense of having to allocate most of our finances to secure him and ultimately hope that Rabiot and Ramsey would do a job which at the time didn't sound like a bad idea to most, it's not like we were trusting our midfield to some Serie B level midfielders. We can sit here and argue all day whether that was the right choice. Then again many here complain we didn't go in for Haaland, just as I'm sure they'd argue why we didn't go for De Ligt if we hadn't take up the opportunity.
I don't care what other Tuz members or even I myself thought at the time, which frankly isn't an arguement at all. He's the sporting director and it's very clear now, in hindsight, that we would've been better off taking other opportunities instead of Cristiano and De Ligt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)