Summer mercato 2021-22 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't care what other Tuz members or even I myself thought at the time, which frankly isn't an arguement at all. He's the sporting director and it's very clear now, in hindsight, that we would've been better off taking other opportunities instead of Cristiano and De Ligt.

Actually, hindsight wouldn't help you here, even if you were to get haaland barella and bruno fernandes instead there's no way to know how they would perform here. Our problem is not the players, we have the best squad in italy by far and we sure as heck have a better squad than porto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't care what other Tuz members or even I myself thought at the time, which frankly isn't an arguement at all. He's the sporting director and it's very clear now, in hindsight, that we would've been better off taking other opportunities instead of Cristiano and De Ligt.
perhaps, but that doesn't make paratici inept as some people make him out to be. Signing Cristiano was approved by Agnelli and his superiors financially. De Ligt is a once in a generation talent, there's no other defender in his age group that comes close in terms of ability and has proven that on the field so far in his Juve career.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
perhaps, but that doesn't make paratici inept as some people make him out to be. Signing Cristiano was approved by Agnelli and his superiors financially. De Ligt is a once in a generation talent, there's no other defender in his age group that comes close in terms of ability and has proven that on the field so far in his Juve career.
Agreed, pal ;) !

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You tell me when Tootsie is going to win us a CL? Because only then will he surpass Beppe. Right now his best full season as sporting director of this club is us scraping the scudetto with 83 pts, Coppa Italia final loss to a mediocre Napoli, Cl Rof16 exit to 7th place in Ligue 1 Lyon.

Compare that to Beppe building two separate domestic double and CL finals squads...

PS. Tootsie already had Allegri, he sacked him for Sarri. :sergio:
you seem to me a person who is hard to forget the past or forgive ....how many mistakes did we forgive Marotta for or even Berna and Bentacur

but the man who is just in charge or Kulu, Aurthur or even Mckinne we write them off too early !

now we have another coach and he is a failure, i cant judge Fabio this season ...which he did great work already

now for you , B81 and DAiDEViL

we said to you ..fine ...Fabio is the cancer ...roll on your cards ?! show me your alternatives or this discussion and whining is really useless ....

4friH5X.gif

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Felix :lol: we'll be very lucky to retain the attackers we already have for next season, yet alone sign one more top forward for huge money.

Some people haven't realized we're in a downsizing phase yet? You can expect quite a bit of reshuffling in the squad but expecting another galactico signing is a pipe dream at this point.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Lol, of course. Throw in De Ligt and I'd still do it, that way it's more fair too. Ronaldo+Dybala in transfer fee realistically is somewhere around 60-80m
Mbappe and Dybala both has contracts expiring in 2022. I think it'd be a fair swap tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Felix :lol: we'll be very lucky to retain the attackers we already have for next season, yet alone sign one more top forward for huge money.

Some people haven't realized we're in a downsizing phase yet? You can expect quite a bit of reshuffling in the squad but expecting another galactico signing is a pipe dream at this point.
Dybala (50-90m) + Bernadeschi (20-40m) for Felix (80-100m)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bernardeschi, Arthur, Rabiot - lots of potential, could've become great
Kulusevski - potentially great
Chiesa, De Ligt, Ronaldo - great
Ramsey - great when fit
Morata - great when happy
Danilo - proved to be better than Cancelo

Some transfers don't work out because of the players being underwhelming, management made mistakes in giving big contracts rather than scouting because on paper that's a Serie A winning team. The critical error has been in selecting the manager, its unfortunate that some players are frauds but can boast excellent agents.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
A lot of hype around him. One of the most highly rate youngsters compared to Pogba lol, but I've never seen him.

Raiola client though :donedeal:
He was linked with us last summer, some rumors pop up now aswell. Could be an interesting option.

- - - Updated - - -

Gravenberch is still a name to keep an eye out for, the club is following him for a time now, and with Mino Raiola as manager, things can happen. However, Ajax has put a 40mln euros price tag on the player. - Gazzetta Dello Sport

Juventus are willing to sell Bentancur and Ramsey in order to raise money for the signing of Milinkovic-Savic. [CM]

Juventus are still interested in Emerson Palmieri who wants to return to Italy. [Di Marzio]

Juventus have decided to renew Morata's loan for €10m in the summer. [El Larguero]

Juventus are still following Donyell Malen (22). The PSV striker has scored 17 goals and provided 7 assists in 28 games this season. His agent is Mino Raiola. [Sky]

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
127million for a player i expect 30 goals contributions per season minimum irrespective of which system. Suarez is scoring like crazy at atletico.
no Suarez isn’t :lol:

He scored 0 goals in 6 CL matches and has 19 goals in 32 matches/ 2518 minutes. That’s hardly scoring like crazy lol. He also only has 2 assists. So his minutes/ goal or assist is pretty poor.

He has 2 goals more and 10 assists less than Morata while playing 70 more minutes. And Morata is doing terrible according to Tuz lol

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He was linked with us last summer, some rumors pop up now aswell. Could be an interesting option.

- - - Updated - - -

Gravenberch is still a name to keep an eye out for, the club is following him for a time now, and with Mino Raiola as manager, things can happen. However, Ajax has put a 40mln euros price tag on the player. - Gazzetta Dello Sport

Juventus are willing to sell Bentancur and Ramsey in order to raise money for the signing of Milinkovic-Savic. [CM]

Juventus are still interested in Emerson Palmieri who wants to return to Italy. [Di Marzio]

Juventus have decided to renew Morata's loan for €10m in the summer. [El Larguero]

Juventus are still following Donyell Malen (22). The PSV striker has scored 17 goals and provided 7 assists in 28 games this season. His agent is Mino Raiola. [Sky]
40 million sounds like a good price for him. It's a bit much but he seems like a top talent, probably higher potential than say, Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)