Summer mercato 2021-22 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Aguero's probably done at top level and would still demand a huge salary.

Depay isn't even a has-been. He's a never was.

Milik is too expensive to be a Morata stand-in.

That leaves us with Icardi... On a cheap loan (with or without option) I'd do it. Otherwise he can fuck off since we have Morata and we'd be better off signing a young and cheap sub.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Aguero's probably done at top level and would still demand a huge salary.

Depay isn't even a has-been. He's a never was.

Milik is too expensive to be a Morata stand-in.

That leaves us with Icardi... On a cheap loan (with or without option) I'd do it. Otherwise he can fuck off since we have Morata and we'd be better off signing a young and cheap sub.
How much does Icardi make? like 10mil a year?

I don't see him arriving "cheap"

- - - Updated - - -

Zapata for the attack.
Man has the juve dna

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk
True. He choked badly on Tuesday

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Icardi would be the most logical move.

1. Good finisher, scores lots of goals.
2. Serie A experience
3. Out of favour, so should not be too expensive.
4. Not old
:tup:

I'd argue, great finisher...

- - - Updated - - -

Time for an Icardi thread again @Mark ?

Don't tell me to Calma :p

Last edited:

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
No go for Icardi and Aguero for me. Depay is almost a free agent so he can be interesting.. A big name is only possible if Ronaldo or Dybala leaves. And that s not gonna happen. Malen from PSV is also interesting but he won t be cheap..

The ultimate squad for me is something like this:

Woj, Buffon nd Pinsoglio
Cuadrado, Danilo, Romero, De Ligt, Chiellini, Demiral, Goosens nd Pellegrini
Mc Kennie, Locatelli, Arthur, Bentancur, Auoar nd De Paul/Traore
Ronaldo, Chiesa, Dybala, Morata and Depay/another striker

So basically goodbye to Perin, Rugani, De Sciglio, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Fagioli (swap with Locatelli and a buy back clausule) nd Douglas Costa.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We should be using whatever money we get out of Dybala to fund a quality midfielder, NOT an insufferable prick like Icunti. The midfield is a priority and I really hope they don't stop at Locatelli. Nowhere near enough for what we need.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Icardi - Ronaldo duo would tear every defense apart. It can't be said about Ronaldo - Dybala duo.

Icardi would be a brilliant move. He'd shine here for five seasons at least. I'd easily sell Dybala to get him.
With the likes of Bentancur, Ramsey and Rabiot I dont think so. People need to understand that our attackers arent the problem. The midfield is our main and biggest problem. I would rather keep everyone in attack and get only a backup CF and go all in on midfielders rather than another finisher.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Icardi - Ronaldo duo would tear every defense apart. It can't be said about Ronaldo - Dybala duo.

Icardi would be a brilliant move. He'd shine here for five seasons at least. I'd easily sell Dybala to get him.
Idk about tearing defences apart. They both depend on a midfield behind them that can feed them chances regularly... we don't have that.

Not sure I like having one poacher on my team, worse yet two, who don't contribute much else in terms of build up and pressing. I can make an exception for Ronaldo, but Icardi? Meh...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
With the likes of Bentancur, Ramsey and Rabiot I dont think so. People need to understand that our attackers arent the problem. The midfield is our main and biggest problem. I would rather keep everyone in attack and get only a backup CF and go all in on midfielders rather than another finisher.
Dybala has to renew his contract otherwise we have to sell him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dybala would of been unbelievable with a proper midfield. We had some pretty average strikers from 2010 to 2015 excl Tevez who were made look much better than what they were due to our great midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)