Summer mercato 2021-22 (201 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No. Just... No. All I want is a great midfield and Dybala, CR, Chiesa and Morata as an attacking options. Now that would be a sight.
I don't know what you call a great midfield but Locatelli and Rodrigo De Paul will definitely upgrade our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

As long as Dybala is here we will never win the CL, you happy with that?
As long as Dybala is not a subhuman till then it is okay for him to stay and ask 15 million euros in wages

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Idk about tearing defences apart. They both depend on a midfield behind them that can feed them chances regularly... we don't have that.

Not sure I like having one poacher on my team, worse yet two, who don't contribute much else in terms of build up and pressing. I can make an exception for Ronaldo, but Icardi? Meh...
Ronaldo and Icardi with Chiesa would do great. Not with Dybala.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Ronaldo and Icardi with Chiesa would do great. Not with Dybala.
I think Juve's best trio this season was Ronaldo-Dybala-Chiesa. 5 wins out of 5 starts I think. Problem was that Dybala haven't been available at crucial time for 2 seasons now, otherwise he would've been great to combine with 2 players who attack space in the penalty box at speed. Imo best balance is someone like Dybala and 2 out of Ronaldo, Chiesa and Morata. Icardi is not that profile, Icardi plays for himself and he can only come if Morata goes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah. Clearly Dybala was holding us back.

If we only had Icardi.

Such nonsense.
Maybe he means that Dybala papered over the cracks last season to our detriment. Falsely gave management a positive impression of the team when he was creating golassos out of nothing and dragging this limpdick Sarriventus side over the finish line while earning Serie A MVP in the process.

Valid point. If it weren't for Dybala, maybe Paratootsie would have quicker recognized the sorry state of the squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think this is the right time for the swap deal Dybala Icardi
Fuck Off with your Icunti fetish.

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi - Ronaldo duo would tear every defense apart. It can't be said about Ronaldo - Dybala duo.

Icardi would be a brilliant move. He'd shine here for five seasons at least. I'd easily sell Dybala to get him.
Fuck off. Ridiculous nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)