Summer mercato 2021-22 (200 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
for sure we wanted to sell a lot of players... so far we managed to sell none.
Higuain gave him his contract and lost 18m
Khedira run out of contract
Douglas Costa loaned for free and coming back
De Sciglio loaned and coming back
Rugani loaned highly chances of him coming back as her wife said.

Maybe with Ramsey we could find an EPL team wanting him for free
Rabiot let's hope Everton.
Bentancur?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
A major overhaul this summer would hurt the team with the lack of stability and consistency we’ve had over the past two summers.
The squad has been bare at times this year so flogging bench players and not replacing wouldn’t be smart.
Cash in where possible and target quality in the glaring holes in the team - 1/2 CM’s depending on who we offload, backup CF and if there’s money available/AS has a buyer then a LB.

Not wholly convinced by aouar, locatelli etc. The front line won’t/can’t press and lacks energy, the midfield is lightweight physically and mentally and while those two types of players could add a bit of quality, I don’t believe our performance levels without the ball would improve at all.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Usually when someone sees a player like Mckennie or Demiral come into a club, playing relatively well at times, and demonstrating a good attitude, fans will be hopeful they can become good enough to secure a starting role one day. But here, it seems like certain players are written off and just presumed to fail.

Wonder why.
Maybe some of us have a "young messi, CR, pogba" standart. I mean they only rate young player will be great if they were that good in their teenage/early 20's.

If i remember correctly, not all great player were stars in their teenage. R. Carlos, nedved, cafu, bergkamp, xavi, pirlo, barzagli weren't that great in their early career.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
for sure we wanted to sell a lot of players... so far Paratici only managed to sell none.
Higuain gave him his contract and lost 18m
Khedira run out of contract
Douglas Costa loaned for free and coming back
De Sciglio loaned and coming back
Rugani loaned highly chances of him coming back as her wife said.

Maybe with Ramsey we could find an EPL team wanting him for free
Rabiot let's hope Everton.
Bentancur?
BUT Paratici sold Muratore for €7m, and he was a Serie-C player!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Imagine if any of them came in to replace Ronaldo :lol:

:fab2:
Not good enough and we could have gotten him while he was about to be a free agent and he chose to sign for some other team instead of waiting - No need for him
Depay - He is a good player but the only way I see him playing here is instead of Dybala so if we sell Dybala - It would be good to have him as a replacement and use the money to reinforce - otherwise no need
Icardi - Great finisher, not the best team player, terrible personality but unfortunately he is probably the most suited for our needs.
Aguero - If only we were talking about him 5 years ago.. How many games did he play this season - Im sure its not even reaching the 15 mark (didnt check)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Imagine if any of them came in to replace Ronaldo :lol:

:fab2:
Suddenly Icardi doesn't look so bad. But seriously I'm still not sure on signing a poacher.

Do we create a lot of clear cut chances for poacher type players? cause i don't see Icardi leaping nine feet in the air like Ronaldo has to or curling wicked shots from the top of the box ala Dybala.

Supporting cast is going to need to be much more useful for someone like Icardi to score.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Suddenly Icardi doesn't look so bad. But seriously I'm still not sure on signing a poacher.

Do we create a lot of clear cut chances for poacher type players? cause i don't see Icardi leaping nine feet in the air like Ronaldo has to or curling wicked shots from the top of the box ala Dybala.

Supporting cast is going to need to be much more useful for someone like Icardi to score.
Icardi :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

And why are you awake already? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

To your “do we create enough chances for a poacher type” question: Chiesa and cuadrado certainly do...look at that early Morata miss in 21st minute in last match, those are the guaranteed goals icardi will bury.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Couldn't sleep. Tuz was calling to me.
Answered ur question added to my post lol

ur fucking fast today :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If we sign icardi and sell Dybala (or even keep Dybala and just sign icardi) we need to put B81 on suicide watch

- - - Updated - - -

and Romero a year o two after we paid him 25m! never an app or so! awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and watch us resell Pellegrini for 15-17m after paying 22m for him in 2019 and loaning him out for 2 years!
Is Paratici really that bad at selling? Lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Icardi :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

And why are you awake already? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

To your “do we create enough chances for a poacher type” question: Chiesa and cuadrado certainly do...look at that early Morata miss in 21st minute in last match, those are the guaranteed goals icardi will bury.
Maybe, still I don't see anyone else in this team capable of creating their own goals like Dybala and I think we have already missed that a lot this season. I mean Ronaldo can I guess but in a different way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)